Chapter 41

*Lorianna P.O.V.*

What happened after? Well...My head was flooded with emotions. I watched as her head fell to the ground, blood splattering everywhere. I was, of course, sad, but also angry. I will filled with hatred, but also grief, I didn't know what to do, or how to react. 

I wanted to leave, but also to take revenge. I wanted to cry, but my anger wasn't allowing me. I still didn't know how to describe what I was feeling, even if years have passed, the only thing I knew for sure was that seeing her head get chopped off right in front of my eyes...That changed me.

My heart was beating quickly, my palms started turning sweaty. I didn't know how to control myself, then a voice popped in my head:

"Kill them." It said.

And for a split second, I wanted to. It was tempting, but I knew that I had to hold onto myself. Killing everyone there wouldn't have done anything to benefit me. It wasn't the citizens' fault, they were only there to watch. It was the fault of those who lived in that palace. It was the fault of that woman, of my father.

It was that instance when I swore to myself, to become stronger. To overcome the people in that palace. The person I am right now, wasn't strong enough to beat my father. The thing about the throne is that to sit on it, you either need to be assigned by the King, or you can take it by beating the current King.

It might seem cruel, having to kill your own father. But what has he gave me? Did he raise me? No, he never checked on me, even my servants spent more time watching me grow up than he did. As much as no one ever dared to say it, everyone knows that he's suspicious of planning mother's death. He sent me to the edge of the Kingdom, so I can die there and allow his son to take the throne. All he ever gave me was life, my life, and death, the death of all of the people that I loved.

It seems only fair to give him back the same thing: Life and Death. I did give him life, I have been giving him mercy, every breath he takes from now on, is mercy from me. His life from now on, is all the life he will receive. As for death? I will return all the deaths I've received, one by one. 

"Kill them."The voice said again.
"Not now..." I muttered under my breath.
"Find me..." It said.

I looked around, searching for where this voice came from. There was no one that seemed suspicious. But I thought that I saw glowing purple mist. I tried to observe the people around me, to check if they could see it as well. But no one reacted. 

"Come to me..." It said in a whisper.

I hesitated, trying to figure out if I was hallucinating or not. But I figured, what have I gotten to lose? Everything that has ever meant something to me are all gone. I followed the purple mist out of the crowd, back into that forest that took me so long to get out of.

Before entering, I stopped myself, looking down at my hands. If I were to go in now, would I ever be able to come out again? If I enter now, when will I come out again? Will I even come out? 

"Do you want to kill them or not?" The voice asked.

I snapped my head up, my eyes staring into the darkness of the forest. 

"How did you know?" I asked.
"Do you want to become stronger or not?" It asked.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Come and see..."

I looked back at the village, at the palace. This isn't farewell, it's only goodbye. The next time I show up here, will be the last time these people will ever see their beloved King again. I looked back at the forest, and took a deep breath.

"Lead the way." I said.

For days on end, I kept walking. Going through all sorts of roads, paths, and places that I wouldn't even think that it was humanly possible to go through. I had to use my magic to help myself through places many times. 

After I don't even know how long, I was brought in front of a grave yard. The mist seemed to be coming from that grave yard, it was covering the entire place. I looked around, trying to read off of the stones, but rain seemed to have washed the words away.

"Is anyone there?" I called.

No responce.

It was beginning to turn dark, and after all that walking, I felt exhausted. It seemed to be that the mist was stopping here, so I decided to take a nap, and figure things out tomorrow.

That night, I was met with a dream...

Back at it again with another chapter!! The boys are coming back soon, oh I'm so excited!!!

Don't forget that you guys still have the chance to vote for the ending of "My Friend's Ex", so go check that out if you haven't yet.

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a nice day <33