Chapter 2

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You sat in darkness, too scared to get out. You didn't know if he was still there, but you weren't risking it, if he was there, and he saw you, he'd know immediately that you left the book there. You closed your eyes, and tried to force yourself to sleep. But all you wanted was too get back to your small apartment.

You decided to peak through the door, he wasn't there anymore. A rock in your heart just dropped, you looked around making sure he wasn't there, and sure enough he wasn't. You took your stuff from the small room, and first put the book back. You carried all your stuff, and raced to the front door. You made sure no one saw you leave, closing the front door carefully. Once it was fully closed, you were more than relieved.

"Hi Y/N!" A voice said behind you.

You turned around, seeing Rose smiling at you.

"Oh Uh...Hi Rose." You said nervously, your fingers crossed inside.
"You left the book there didn't you?" She asked, her expression changing immediately.
"I did, but didn't do it on purpose. I just took a look at it, and I forgot to put it back." You tried to explained.
"Look, I don't care if you did it on purpose or not, Master saw it, it caught his attention." She leaned in, "Remember your position, don't cross the line. I don't want to see this a second time."

You nodded quickly, you've heard about Rose being in charge every time Julia isn't around. And Julia is always on business trips around the country, so Rose is usually in charge, and even though she shouldn't be, since she is somehow so close to the Master, no one has the guts to stand up to her.

  "Good, now run along. I have better things to do." She smiled, pushing you away.

  You took a few steps, and looked back making sure Rose went in the house. You dragged your feet, and went back to your apartment. Once you unlocked the door, the familiar smell of wood filled your nose. You threw the brooms, and mops on the floor, and flung yourself onto the small sofa, it wasn't long enough to fit your whole body, but you've been lying down on that sofa since you can remember.

  This whole apartment has been with you since you can remember as well, but now to come think of it you don't remember much of your past, and it's weird how you just ended up here, you knew all the rules, all the things going on, but nothing on how you knew these things.

  Your mind just flew to when the Master was so annoyed with Rose, you could tell he wanted to get rid of her. And technically he can if he wants to, and it's clear Rose has a crush on the Master. You tried to recall the face of the man, his dark eyes, his tall nose, his black hair. You couldn't blame her, he looked too good. But there has to be another reason of why he didn't just fire her at the at the spot. When you tried to recall why, your head just hurt, and it forced you to stop.

  You closed your eyes, and decided to have a rest. You were lucky enough that Rose didn't kill you on the spot, and the funny thing is that you've heard how cruel she can be if you mess up. You didn't want to mess up because the lack of sleep.

  All you want is a normal life...

  *Jungkook P.O.V.*

  Once Rose left, I knew there was someone in the closet, her presence was too strong to ignore. She's scared, I can feel that, but I can't do anything to help her, I have my own things to worry about. All I wanted was some rest, I told Rose to just prepare the living room, I know that if I go to my room to sleep, she'll be there, and I didn't want that.

  I just wanted to rest, not her drama. I want her gone, I want her away, but...I can't do that. I know I can't...

  When I saw the book left on the counter, she interested me. Her taste, and once I knew she was in the closet, she caught my attention. I don't know what she was afraid of, and I know that rose made a reputation of herself, so I made her leave, not only to free myself, but to make her stop being so scared, and pretended to go to sleep, yet her scared feeling was still there, so I went away.

  She still wouldn't come out, I was about to leave, giving up on finding out who she was, she finally came out. I knew I would startle her, and I knew her Rose found out that I talked to her, she would get in trouble, so I hid myself.

  She was shy, and still scared, she was making sure no one was near her, to see her. When she walked to the front door, I finally saw her name tag.

  Y/N.

  Hehe, random upload here for ya! Please sign here to confirm that you've received it! Thank you!

  Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a nice day<3