Chapter 15

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You look down at the seven members, this wasn't something you were used to. Usually it was you who were the one to bow down and receive orders, you were the one who were supposed to say that you supported your master, not them. But you knew deep inside, that this was something you had to get used to.

"You all can get up." You said, and they did as told.
"What's your plan, your grace?" RM asked.

You looked up into the sky, wind blowing through your hair. You knew nothing about politics, and frankly, you could care less about it, but it seems for now, that you had to be involved.

"I need the castle back." You finally said.

The seven members looked at you in shock.

"Your grace, that would only bring you unwanted attention." V pointed out.
"I know." You said, "But it's a necessary step." 
"Your grace, having the castle back would expose our location." V said, trying to talk you out of it.
"I said I needed the castle back, but I didn't say that I wanted the force field or the illusions away as well." You said.

All seven members looked at each other, confused. 

"I still want the force field on, I think it's good to have it as protection. The castle has to come back, but I would like to have an illusion on the force field, so people from the outside still think this is a mansion." You said.

Jungkook smirked.

"As you wish." He walked over, and stood behind you.
"What's this for?" You ask.
"Your grace, your eyes are very important, when I stop the illusion a bright light will form, which can damage them. Therefore it is my duty to prevent that." He said, as he covered your eyes with one of his hands.

There was no sounds, but even with Jungkook's hand covered on your eyes, you could still see the bright light, but it faded quickly, and when he took his hand away, in front of you stood a humongous castle.

Jungkook wasn't lying when he said he blocked off the other areas of the castle. You could still see a bit of what used to be the mansion in the middle portion of the castle. 

"Your grace, there's people coming, what should we do?" RM asked.

You squinted, seeing servants walk out of the castle. Realizing the position you are now in, you will have a lot of explaining to do.

"We should hide." Jungkook said. "The servants still don't know about this, we need to deal with it the most subtle way possible." 

All of them agreed, and quickly, they all disappeared from your sight.

"Y/N!" Rose called, walking towards you.
"Rose." You said, dipping your head.
"What on earth did you do? Why is there a castle here? Where's the Master?" She asked.
"I didn't do anything, in fact, this castle is his doing, not mine." You said, still maintaining the manners of a servant.

Rose looked at you in confusion.

"Where is he then?" She finally asked.
"He just left." You replied honestly.
"Okay," She sighed, "Well you better not be lying when you said that you had nothing to do with this. Or there will be consequences."

You said nothing. Rose sighed and walked away. Your gaze followed her making sure she was gone, and once she was. You called out the seven of them again.

"How am I going to tell everyone about this?" You asked.
"I can do that for you, your grace." Jungkook said. "I was supposed to be the Master here, so it's only logical for me to explain everything." 
"Can I uh..." You started, feeling embarrassed, "Can I not have those servants serving me? Like on a personal level. They can still clean or cook, but not like, go to my room, or help me with anything. It just feels weird, having former colleagues working for you." 

Jungkook smiled.

"Of course. I will be personally responsible for anything personal." He said.
"I think we should escort her back to her room, it's getting dark." Jimin said.

You took a deep breath. You knew that walking into the castle, with six guys, who were supposed to be guests around you would cause so much gossip and hatred around the servants, but at this point, you had priorities.

Jungkook walked in first, clearing a path for you guys, he then walked away in order to summon a meeting, leaving you with the other six members. 

They led you to your room, a room that was so big it could honestly be considered a house on its own. 

"We will leave you here, your grace. Two of us will guard the door, two of us will be down by the window, and two of us will be on the roof. Jungkook will be at your service once he's done with the meeting." RM said, 

"Rest, your grace. We all have a long journey ahead."

Hello, weekly update here, we're finally getting into the good part. I'm planning to turn this book into two seasons, or two books. Should I? I'm debating furiously with myself right now...

Anyways!! Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day<33