Chapter 5

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  You heard the movement of the door opening, quickly shoved your paper and pen in you pocket, and went on to act as if you were placing the books back in their places.

  You saw that it was a guy that walked in. Tall, good looking. 

  "Oh, sorry to disturb you." He said, he had a deep, but soothing voice.

  Since you were a lower level servant, you couldn't have direct conversation with guests or the Master himself. So you dipped your head, making sure that he couldn't see your face. Which is another rule, avoid making eye contact with any of the guests.

  "This is Jungkook's room is it?" He asked.

  Jungkook, is that what the Master is called? You thought to yourself, every one around you kept referring to him as "The Master" so you never got to know his real name. But looking at the guy, you could tell he was trying to look for the Master's bedroom, and so knew that his true name was Jungkook.

  You nodded in response, and was about to walk away, but he stopped you.

  "Do you know where he keeps his letters? I need to show him something on it." He asked.

  You shook your head. This was the first time you ever came into the Master's bedroom, you honestly weren't even supposed to be here in the first place, but here you were anyways.

  "Didn't you go over them when you were cleaning the room?" He asked again, walking towards the desk.

  You shook your head. You just wanted to get out as soon as possible. You knew the longer you stayed here, the more the possibility of you getting in trouble, and the last thing you needed was to get in trouble, or worst, fired.

  "You don't like talking much huh?" He asked, frowning a little.

  His sad eyes looking at you were as if someone stabbed you with a knife. He seemed like a nice person to talk to and have a conversation, but your position didn't allow you to talk, so all you did was give him a weak smile. 

  "What's your name?" He asked, trying to make conversation while going through the desk.

  You bit your tongue. The question he asked required you to speak, you didn't want to be rude, but at the same time you knew the moment you spoke something was going to go wrong. So you decided to play it safe, and just shook your head.

  "You can talk, I honestly could care less about the rules. I personally hate those stupid rules. Just speak, you're safe with me." He said.

  You looked around making sure that no one was around, and he found out what you were doing.

  "Don't worry, no one's here, you're safe" He reassured.

  You took a deep breath, and decided that there was no way for you to get out of this, and therefore decided to answer his question.

  "It's Y/N." You answered.
  "Y/N huh? That's a pretty name. Your parents did spend a good amount of time choosing it." He replied.

  You smiled to the ground. 

  "I'm Taehyung, one of the guests of Jungkook today." He said.

  His sentence basically confirmed that the Master's name was Jungkook.

  "So what's your position? Just cleaning Jungkook's bedroom?"  He asked.
  "No, I wasn't supposed to be here, I even tried to get out of it, I don't even know how I ended up here." You replied.
  "So what's your actual position?" He asked.
  "I'm a lower level servant." I said.

  When I said those words, he immediately stopped looking over at the desk, and turned his head towards me in shock. As if he couldn't believe what I was saying. You looked back at him in confusion, not understanding why he was so surprised.

  "Are you joking? Or actually serious?" He asked.

  You didn't understand why he would be asking that question. Why would you be lying about such a ridiculous thing?

  "I'm serious." You replied.
  "Does Jungkook know about this?" He asked.

  You found this conversation starting to turn ridiculous. Why would the Master know about this?  You're not supposed to even see this guy, how in the world would he possibly know about you.

  "No, I'm not supposed to show my face." You said.

  The guys looked at you in shock, not talking. You looked behind you, making sure that he was looking at you. And sure enough, he was.

  "Interesting." He said, "Ah there's that letter. I knew it would be on his desk somewhere." He said, holding up the letter.  "Well it was nice talking to you, don't worry I won't tell anyone about this conversation." He said walking out of the room.

  You watched as he walked out, and closed the door behind him. 

  Why is my position such a big deal to him?

  Hey guys, I don't think I'll be able to update this Friday, but I didn't want the weekly updates to stop, so I decided to upload them today. Hope that's okay with you guys.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for watching, and have a nice day <3