Chapter 13

*Y/N P.O.V.*

"Why shouldn't I allow it?" You ask, suspicious.
"Revealing the palace might bring unwanted attention to you, your grace." RM said, stepping up.
"Tell me how you're going to show me first." You said to Jungkook.

He dipped his head, and nodded to J-hope, as J-hope created a yellow force field around the entire mansion, including gardens.

"What is that for?" You ask, getting annoyed again.
"Clearly you don't want trouble, so I asked J-hope to create a force field to block sound. So when we speak, no one would be able to hear us." Jungkook said.
"Okay, now speak." You ordered.

You didn't know where this part of you came from. How this confidence took over you. How you ordered these people, your former Master, and his guests. You never learned to order anyone, you were always the one being ordered, but this all came out so naturally.

"If you recall, I have the power to create illusions." Jungkook started, "And I have created an illusion around your palace. Making it seem like a mansion."

You furrow your brows.

"That makes no sense. Illusions are only images, it's not like you can change the entire structure of the palace into a mansion. The overall structure should remain the same." You pointed out.

Jungkook smirked.

"You're right, your highness. My illusion only allows everyone to access only a portion of the palace. I blocked the other portions off, making it seem as if they don't exist. The portion that everyone is working in, is only a fraction of the original structure." Jungkook said.

You nod slowly.

"If this really is the original structure, then why aren't the enemies you speak off attacking this place? If they could ambush us, they should know the location." You pointed out.
"I have considered that as well, your highness." RM stepped up, "And I made Jungkook create the illusion that the palace burned down, and that new people came to build a mansion over it. To the outside world, the original palace doesn't exist anymore, a new mansion stands in it's place." He said, proudly.

You took in the information slowly. When suddenly you hit a spot that never occurred to you.

"Why are you guys still here?" You ask, your eyes staring at somewhere far away.
"I beg your pardon, your grace." RM asked back, all seven of them seemed shocked at your question.
"This is a pretty straight-forward question. Why are you guys still here? Why are you still putting in so much effort into helping me? Without my family to rule, you guys should be free of being servants as well. You have no point into helping me. To you guys, there is no benefit into helping me. If I somehow, win back what once was mine, all of you would turn into servants again." You say,

The seven of them looked at each other, as you thought you hit a soft spot, but then Jungkook walked up, pulling up his left sleeve. It showed this weird tattoo, on his upper arm.

"We signed, something like a contract, to protect you, at all costs." Jungkook said, as you looked over to the guys, and they all had the tattoo as well.
"Does that mean that you guys are bounded to me for basically eternity?" You asked.
"Yes." Jungkook said.

You wanted to slap all seven of them. Why would they do something so stupid?

"It's just a sign, what can it possibly do to you guys, if you don't obey." You said.
"We signed our souls to you, if we break the contract, we die." Jungkook explained.

You sighed.

"Is there any way to break the contract?" You asked. 
"Why would you want that?" Jin walked up.
"I don't need seven people protecting me all the time. I don't need that, nor do I want that. I have been fine on my own all this time, and I believe that I'll be fine in the future." You said.
"But..." Jin was about to protest, but you cut him off.
"Tell me," You started, staring at him in the eye.

He fell silent.

"Tell me, who made you sign this contract? I won't believe that you guys did it by choice. There's something behind this contract, or someone making you guys stay." You said, coldly.

You did know that you shared a past with all seven of them, and you could see that your words cut deep in some of them, but the person you now were did not know any of them. You didn't see the point of them staying.

You also did know that they were the ones protecting you before your memory got wiped, but the fact that your whole family got ambushed, and all of their families, though sworn to serve you guys, were fine, seemed rather suspicious.

Jungkook was about to speak, but Suga walked up. Jimin wanted to stop him by pulling him back, but Suga dodged.

"Fine, we'll tell you the truth, your grace."

I am so so sorry that I didn't upload on Friday, I wasn't feeling well, mentally, so I took a small break. But don't worry, everything's fine now, and here's the chapter.

Hope you guys enjoyed it, thanks for watching, and have a nice day<33