Chapter 30

*??? P.O.V.*

I was hiding on top of a tree, holding my breath, hoping that the patrolling guards wouldn't notice me. They were about to walk past, when the head guard walked back under my tree, and looked up.

"Seize her." He said, before I could even react.

I was forced down the tree, and escorted with my hands tied against my back. We walked into the lobby, and there were hundreds of people on each side. We stopped in the middle, as I looked up to see the emperor looking down at me.

The guard then forced my head down to bow. 

"Your highness, we found this intruder while we were patrolling. What should we do with her?" He asked.
"Kill her." The emperor said.

My head snapped up hearing those words.

"No! Your highness please! I'm only here to bring a message!" I pleaded.
"Shut her mouth!" The guard ordered.

They tried to put their hands over me, but I bit them making it more challenging from them to do so.

"Your highness! The princess lives!" I yelled, as I saw the emperor's brows fuse together.

He signaled the guards to stop. Thank god.

"Speak." He ordered.
"Let me go first." I said.

The emperor narrowed his eyes, but nodded to the guards, as they untied me. I stood up, brushing dirt off my clothes.

"Thank you." I said, bowing ever so slightly.
"Speak." He ordered again.
"As I said before, the princess lives. She is well and alive." I said, as I heard people in the crowd gasp.
"Princess? I've never heard of any princess. I bear no children, nor will I ever." He said.
"Oh but surely you must have heard of her." I said, looking around. "Rightful heir to the throne, last of what once the most powerful family to ever exist."
"SILENCE." The emperor ordered.

I smirked. Everything was working as planned. 

"You say she lives?" He asked.
"Indeed, she is well, alive, and ready to claim back what was stolen from her." I said.

I could see the anger in his eyes, and the guards did so as well. The pushed me back onto the floor, and was about to cut my tongue out.

"Wait!" I said, "I have a plan that will aid you into stopping her..."

The emperor stared at me, and narrowed his eyes.

"How would I know that it would work?" He asked.

"Oh you see, my plan is to..."

*Y/N P.O.V.*

You walked behind Jungkook, as he led you through this hole in some bushes. Before finally making out of that what seemed to be never ending tunnel, he stopped and looked back at you.

"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Close your eyes." He said.
"What?" You furrowed your brows. 
"Come here." He pulled you closer to him, and covered your eyes with his hands.

You two were so close together that you could faintly hear his heart beat. You were nervous, you didn't even know why. Lately every time you guys got to be with each other alone, your heart just started racing, and you knew you were blushing. You tried your best to keep everything under control, and not show him how much you were fidgeting inside.

"What's this for?" You laughed.
"You'll see, just keep walking forwards." He said.

You did as told, and soon enough, you could feel the warmth of the sun hit your face. Jungkook stopped you.

"I don't know if you even remember this since you..." He cleared his throat, "Lost your memory, but I just wanted to show you this."

He took his hands away, as your eyes fluttered open. You couldn't see anything at the start, you were blinded by the light of the sun, but after a few seconds of adjusting, your vision slowly started to clear.

You looked around, it was a relatively small area enclosed by the tall bushes around it. There were small rock stools, and a small table. One side of the area was a brick wall of the castle. You felt like you've been here before, maybe in a dream, or just through a picture.

"Wh-I don't understand..." You said, looking around.

You hated this feeling, it was like when you knew something but couldn't recall what. You started to develop a headache. This place was so familiar, but so distant at the same time. Your head started to hurt more as you tried to think. 

"Y/N!" Jungkook called, as you were crouching down, holding your head. "What happened? Are you okay?"
"I don't know!" You cried.

The headache started to get worse and worse. You felt like the world was spinning around you quicker and quicker, that you were slowly losing balance, and the senses around you.

Right as you felt like you couldn't take it anymore, Jungkook came into your sight.

"Hey, hey." He said softly, as he cupped your face. "If you can't remember it's fine. Don't force yourself. Here, take a deep breath, breath in. Breath out. That's it." 

You did as he said, and you felt much better. You knew something about this place, you were so sure of it, but you just couldn't pinpoint what it was.

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked, weakly.
"Just thought that it would be good to look back once in a while." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I didn't think that it would cause so much pain." 

He helped you up, you two stood in the sun, looking around.

"And, there's this one thing that I've always wanted to do, but never quite gotten the chance to." He said.

 He then kissed you.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not uploading last week. I just finished my finals, and my family went out for a vacation. I'm back now though!!

Thanks for waiting, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day<33