Chapter 14

*Y/N P.O.V.*

"Suga hyung, you shouldn't..." Jimin said, still trying to stop Suga, but Suga cut him off.
"What? What shouldn't I do, Jimin?" Suga asked back, clearly annoyed. "She wants to know the truth, we should give her what she wants. We signed to serve her, and therefore we need to obey her. She asked a question, I'm just giving her an answer."

Jimin looked taken back, he looked at you, smiled weakly and walked back to the other.

"Your grace," Suga started.

You put your hands on your hips, waiting for the truth to come out.

"As Jungkook mentioned, our families have signed soul contracts to serve your family. This was a rule put out thousands of years ago," He said, "The only reason we are signed to you is that we were told to do so."

You were left in shock by his words. You knew that the truth was never easy to handle, and frankly, you weren't sure what to expect when he said he was going to tell you the truth, but you didn't expect it to be this straight-forward. You sighed.

"In other words, you were all forced to serve." You said.
"Well..." Jimin wanted to protest, but Suga cut him off again.
"What's the point of trying to make it sound pretty, Jimin? Just tell her the truth already." Suga said.

You stared into Suga's eyes. You weren't hurt by his words, in fact you were thankful for his honesty. Everything didn't make sense to you, the more they said, the more question were created, especially those soul contracts, but now it all made sense. Those were rules made thousands of years ago, but for people these days, all they know is that they need to serve, but clearly they don't know why. They're just forced to do it anyways.

"Thank you." You finally said. "Everything makes much more sense now."
"But what are you going to do with that, your grace?" Jungkook asked, walking up.

You fell silent. He asked a good question. Suga did answer your question, but what are you going to do with that? All seven of them are still forced to serve you, the contract still stands. Unless...

"I'm going to set you guys free." You said.

The seven of them looked at you in shock.

"But how?" J-hope asked.
"There's should be a way somehow. Clearly this stupid rule doesn't make sense anymore nowadays, so we just banish this tradition." You said.
"You can't just banish a rule, especially not in the position you currently are in." Jungkook said.
"What do you mean?" You ask back.
"You currently aren't ruling, you have no power, not to mention banish a tradition made several thousand years ago." He explained.

You thought about his words, he did have a point. Your family was ambushed, the people who ambushed you guys are currently in power. You are just a no one, dead in their eyes. Nothing you do now would mean anything in the larger scale. You sighed.

"Then I'll have to take back what was once mine." You said.

You had no intention in ruling, you knew nothing about ruling either, but you hated the idea of having seven people, along with their entire families entitled to serve you. But most importantly, hearing about people who didn't even try to sit down and talk about the things they weren't unhappy about, and chose to use violence. Something about that disgusted you.

"If all they could think of to solve a problem was to kill and start and ambush, clearly they're stupid, and aren't fit to rule." You said, "This world will crash with them in power."

Jungkook smirked, he looked back at the six members, and they were all smiling. Then Jungkook bent down on one knee, his left hand on his right chest.

"I would be happy to serve and help you on your journey back." He said, dipping his head.
"As would I." RM said, bending the knee as well.

Slowly all seven members were all on the ground.

"We are happy to serve our rightful Queen." RM said, smiling.
"The first thing I'll do when I get back the kingdom. I'll banish this stupid soul contract rule." You murmured under your breath.
"Anything you wish." Jungkook said.

You took a deep breath. You had no idea what you were doing, but something deep down told you that you were right, that this was the correct thing to do. You didn't know where to start, you didn't know how to start, but you knew you had to do something. It didn't feel like you to just know about something this big, and do nothing about it.

Even if you did, you knew that this would be roaming at the back of your head.

"I know you all have to say you support me, but I thank you all for your support nonetheless. I will set you all free." You said.

"Oh no your grace, we're doing this out of our own choice."

Hello guys, weekly update here. I received a message from one of you guys saying that you love the book so much, and consider me as an inspiration. I just wanted to say thank you for that lovely message, your support and my love for writing are the biggest motivation for me to keep writing.

Thank you all for your support for this book, it really means a lot to me<3

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a nice day<333