Chapter 4

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  The moment you read the scroll you wanted to end yourself. Usually it's things like, oh tidy the guest room, or prepare materials for lunch for the chefs to cook, or tidy the living room like last time. You don't understand how you suddenly need to tidy the Master's bedroom, you don't even know how he likes his things, usually there's a list of instructions that come with the scroll, but no matter how hard you looked at the scroll, or the table, no instructions were there.

  You then decided that they messed up your scroll with a middle or even high level servant, tidying the Master's bedroom means that you have a high likelihood of running into him, and lower level servants, such as yourself, aren't supposed to run into him no matter what. You looked around, your eyes searching for another lower level servant so you could change with them, but everyone was gone, doing whatever they were meant to do, leaving only you, standing in front of the table, not knowing what to do.

  "Y/N!" Rose called, as you quickly looked up.
  "Rose!" You said, relieved that she's here, so that you could tell her about the mistake.
  "What are you doing standing here? Didn't you hear what I said? Even if you did accidentally encounter the Master, that doesn't mean that you are automatically chosen, I was being nice for not punishing you, what are you supposed to be doing right now?" Rose said.
  "No, there has been a..." But she cut you off.
  "I don't want to hear it, what does your scroll read?" She asked, you were happy she finally asked, so that she could hear the mistake.
  "Tidy the..." But she cut you off again.
  "Yes, did you see? It says tidy, not stand there, now hurry, we don't have all day, the guests are going to be here soon, we need to be ready before they come." Rose said, not giving you a chance to keep going.

  You sighed, and decided that there was no way out of this, so you brought your stuff, and went upstairs. You've never been upstairs, as this is where the Master usually wanders around at, so you didn't know where his bedroom was. Thankfully he wasn't here right now, you could tell from the fact that there were no higher level servants roaming the halls.  

  You went through basically every single room, before finally founding his room, or at least you guessed it was his room judging from how big and luxurious it was, and how the bed wasn't already made. 

  You looked outside the door one more time just to make sure no one was there, since you just wanted to make sure that he truly wasn't here, you didn't want to get in trouble for something that truly weren't your fault. 

  You put your things inside the room, and started tidying. First taking the pillow case out, and changing a new one, then fluffing it, and putting it in the middle, then moving onto the blanket. You made sure it was out of the way, then getting rid of wrinkles on the bed, then finally folded the blanket. Once you were about to mop the tables next, but then you were caught up by the picture on the table, the Master smiling.

  It's so weird thinking that the Master smiles, you never really encountered him before, but in your mind he's this really serious figure, all tall, and like for some reason, just never smiling, always in a poker face, a serious face. It's kind of weird knowing that he also has a life outside of socializing with other rich people, you don't know why this is such a weird concept for you, but you just shrugged it off. 

  You continued to mop the tables, and then proceeded to dust the books shelf. You were intrigued by the books on it, so many interesting names, you cussed that you were only a servant, you would kill to go on and just read the books, but learning from last time, you don't want that to happen again, all you need to do is to get your job done.

  After you were done with all the things you assumed you should do, you were about to leave, but you really wanted to read those books, so you took out a pen and this random piece of paper that was in your pocket, and started writing down the book names that you wanted to read. Maybe whenever you have a break one day, you could go out to a library or something and go borrow the books. 

  Judging from the book titles, the Master seemed like an interesting person to hang out around, such wide and diverse topics. 

  But just as you were writing the names down, the door opened.

  Hehe, here's the weekly updated, sorry if it was boring, I promise the next chapter gets better, just hang on in there, we're only getting started.

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day <33