10. Slipping Back and Forth

"JIN?!" 

"JIN?!" 

Seokjin's eyes fluttered open to Namjoon, wildly confused and shuffling around on his bed, his eyes darting around. Seokjin looked at him, bewildered.

"Aw, baby, what's-"

"Wait, baby?! Why did you... Jin, we didn't... oh god. What-" Namjoon stammered over his own words. "What's going on?!"

"Namjoon! Hey, listen to me!" Seokjin pointed to his own clothes before pointing to Namjoon's pajamas, which was a snuggly pineapple onesie. "Think about this..."

Seokjin felt like he could see the cogs and gears turning in Namjoon's head as he thought of the circumstances. He stared at himself, then Seokjin, then himself, and his eyes widened.

"Oh no..."

"Namjoon, it's fine. Trust me, you're adorable in littlespace!"

Namjoon groaned and flopped back into his bed. How could he have let this happen?! He promised himself that he wouldn't regress again! Last thing he remembered was teetering on the edge of sleep next to his notepads and laptop. How did he even get in this situation? He wanted to cry.

"Namjoon..."

"Hyung, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have slipped. I d-don't know why I-"

Seokjin pulled Namjoon into a hug swiftly, craning his neck and burying his face into Namjoon's shoulder. "Hey! It's fine. Really, I don't mind. Do you wanna..." He paused. "... talk about it?"

Namjoon bit the inside of his cheek and looked down at his yellow onesie, tugging on it while he thought this back. If Jin knew, there wasn't much to be exposed, now. He sighed reluctantly and  turned to Seokjin.

"Yeah... why not."

Seokjin smiled and the two sat in the bed silently, before the older decided to speak. "So... what do you want to know?" 

Namjoon looked around the room and darted his eyes back to Seokjin. "Jin... why has my dresser drawers been turned inside out?"

"Oh!" Seokjin perked up. "Actually, I was looking for a pair of those overalls you always wear! I always wondered why you have so many of those!" 

Namjoon blushed a little. "Uh... nevermin-"

"No, no! It's really cute! And your pineapple onesie! I found so many cute things! And you really liked this one pair of blue striped socks that are just the cutest little things!"

"Hyung, stop!" Namjoon whined. "You saw me naked?!"

"No! Even if I had, we've ALL see each other naked before! It's no big deal!" Seokjin giggled and changed the subject. "Okay, okay! Well, after you got dressed, I took you to the mall in the Ichon-dong district, and we got you some really cute little gear! Here, it's right here!"