39. Halloween (Pt. 2)

A/N: oOoOoH spoopy bois

A/N: oOoOoH spoopy bois... anyways, enjoy the continuation!

The other two were very concerned, but Namjoon sat down next to his hyung, rubbing his back soothingly. Hiccuped sobs came from Hoseok and high pitched murmurs filled the silent hallway.

"Baba... Hobi widdle. He sad, Baba!" Namjoon pouted, explaining to Seokjin what had happened. Seokjin looked confused at first, but dove down to comfort the younger one.

"Seokie... how old are you, sweetie?" Seokjin asked. Hoseok looked up, his eyes puffy. He didn't respond, but sniffled and pressed his face into Seokjin's chest.

"He's just a widdle baby! Aww!" Taehyung cooed, holding Hoseok's hand. "Hi, Hobi! Hi baby!"

"Yoongi!" Seokjin yelled, alerting the younger, who quickly came downstairs.

"Huh? Hyung, what do you..." his face became exceptionally pale when he saw Hoseok. He ran back upstairs to fetch something and came back with a sparkly yellow thing in his hand.

"Sunshine, why didn't you tell Daddy you're feeling little?" Yoongi threw out all hesitation and put the pacifier in the little's mouth, pulling him close and pushing Seokjin out of the way.

"Wait... daddy?!" Seokjin asked, jaw dropped. Yoongi paid him no attention and continued to cradle and shush Hoseok, who was much too young to understand what he'd just done.

"Would you like to go trick-or-treating with the others, Sunshine?" Yoongi asked Hoseok, who looked at him and nodded softly, still holding on to Yoongi. Yoongi picked him up, silently thanking the universe that Hoseok was about the same size as him and not Namjoon.

Seokjin looked at them going into Hoseok's room and when the door closed he looked back at the littles.

"Guess we're going again, aren't we?"

——————————————————————

"Be careful, Seokseok!" Taehyung looked at the baby, who crawled up the stairs excitedly, his caregiver behind him making sure he didn't fall.

They decided to go again, really only with Jimin and Jungkook's doors to knock on, but that was fine with them. Yoongi had dressed Hoseok up as Toad, a costume he had on hand having a feeling that something like this would happen.

They knocked on Jungkook's door, who opened it, look one look at Hoseok, and opened his mouth to ask what was going on.

"Twick-or-tweat!" The littles yelled, Hoseok simply babbling.

"Don't ask questions, Jungkook." Was all Yoongi said, and Jungkook shut up instantly, giving the littles candy and smiling at them, still confused about Hoseok.

They went on to Jimin, who of course already knew. He smiled widely and gave the littles candy, as Seokjin pulled Yoongi aside.

"How long have you known?" Seokjin whispered to him. Yoongi shrugged.

"Months. He actually didn't want you to find out this way; he's gonna be pissed when he snaps out of it."

"Did Namjoon know?" Seokjin asked, remembering how calm the other little was.

Yoongi shrugged again. "Apparently so. I didn't even know Namjoon knew."

Seokjin sighed. "We've got three whole littles, Yoongi-ah. What are we going to do about them? Three!"

Yoongi stayed quiet as the littles came back, showing off their candy. Hoseok gargled and tried to eat a bag of M&M's with the wrapper on them, until Taehyung swatted it from his mouth.

"I don't know, but this is going to be one hell of a ride, isn't it hyung?" Yoongi joked, although both of them were wondering what to do next.

This was going to be... interesting.

A/N: Look who's back! After a very long hiatus, I'm back to writing Moonchild chapters! :) I missed each and every one of you and can't wait to release more chapters! 

I know Halloween was yesterday, but I wanted to put these out. Also, it was my birthday yesterday! I'm a spooky boy, aren't I? 

Thank you guys for not giving up on this story, as there will be plenty more to come! Happy (late) Halloween, loves! 💜

- Max