16. A Little Calm Before the Storm

"Well

"Well... Baba know Tuwtle! An Ryan! An Koya! Cus dey my fabowites!" Namjoon giggled, placing them delicately next to his pillow, leaning on the bed, from his knees. He lowered his voice to a whisper and grabbed Seokjin's face softly, bringing his face close to his. "... bu don tell da ofers dat. I wuv all dem, bu dese ish best!" Namjoon sheepishly whispered to Seokjin, who nodded about keeping the secret from the other stuffed animals.

"Okay... what about..." Seokjin reached in the box and retrieved a fluffy white bear holding it up in front of his chest. "... this little guy!"

"Siwwy Baba, she a giwl!!" Namjoon lisped and giggled, correcting his caregiver, who nodded in understanding. "She name Puwple. Cus puwple a pwetty cowor. I puwples chu, Jinnie!!" Namjoob babbled and giggled, Seokjin cooing softly at how cute the younger was. "Bu... she no puwple."

"Ah, I see." Seokjin nodded, pulling another stuffed animal from the box, this time revealing a calico cat with torn up whiskers and glass eyes. "Who's this, then?" Seokjin asked, making Namjoon's eyes sparkle.

Namjoon giggled. "Oh! Das Yoonie! He bewy shy!" Namjoon opened his arms to do a grabby-hand motion towards his caregiver. Seokjin smiled and handed Namjoon the cat plushie, to which Namjoon gave a soft kiss on the forehead and laid next to the others.

Seokjin was about to reach into the box to retrieve another stuffie, when the door opened and the tired and exasperated face of Min Yoongi. He was wearing black tights and a large white shirt with sweater paws. Nothing special, but Seokjin noted that it looked really comfortable.

"Hyung? Namjoon-ah?" Yoongi opened the door slightly, staring at the two. "Hoseok had the idea to watch a movie together in a few minutes. Jungkook agreed, Taehyung and Jimin looked way too happy, so... what do you think?" He asked the two. 

Namjoon started clapping and chanting "LION KING! LION KING! LION KING!"

"Um... sure, then. He seems excited." Seokjin chuckled, nodding his head towards Yoongi, who's face showed the smallest glimmer of a smile, just a shadow. He walked away, closing the door behind him, as Namjoon sprung up.

"Wan watch mobie!!" Namjoon giggled, running around hyperactively in his onesie. Seokjin dove down to scoop him up, making himself wince at how heavy the little was, and making Namjoon himself giggle even more.

"Yay!! Baba do uppies!" Namjoon buried his face into Seokjin's shoulderblade and held onto him tightly, Seokjin trying his hardest not to drop him. 

"Oof! Are there stones in your onesie? Hm? Are there?" Seokjin babbled back to the baby, tickling Namjoon's stomach and making him swat wildly through laughter. "My heavy little boy? Are there?"Seokjin rubbed his nose against Namjoon's own, and tickled him as Namjoon fought him off in the tinniest way.

Seokjin himself laughed, before opening the room door and heading downstairs to the kitchen. "Alright, Joonie! We've gotta go get something yummy to eat during the movie! Are you hungry?" Seokjin asked, praying that Namjoon wouldn't answer as he tended to in littlespace.