23. Unravel (Pt. 1)

"Woah! Hoseok-ah, you look amazing!" 

Hoseok posed for the concept photos, second to last to shoot them. The last person would be Jungkook, and then they could be edited and released for ARMY.

Hoseok posed with his arm behind his head and he looked to his right as the shutter clicked. His lips were pursed and pouting and his eyes were low. The others stood out of the camera lens, complimenting him incessantly as he tried to focus on posing.

The camera shutter clicked again and again, before the photographer told him to switch positions and lean on the prop counter, then the jukebox. The others quietly hooted and hollered at him, to which he rolled his eyes.

Finally, his shoot was over. He had to admit that as burnt out as he felt, he looked good. His undercut-swept hair fell perfectly, with only a handful of strands in front of his face. His necklaces contrasted beautifully with his shirt, which was simple but brought it all together. Sunglasses hung on the back of his head, which looked quirky, but wasn't all that noticeable; it was more like a minor accessory. Even the shadow he casted behind him was a work of art.

"Hoseok-ah!"

"Woah, you look hot, dude!"

"Hyung! You look so nice!" Taehyung praised, shooting the older a boxy smile. The others cheered as well, Jungkook slightly roughhousing and shoving him playfully.

——— 🖤 ———

"I'm exhausted. I'm going to the Genius Lab to try and work on something. Nobody bother me." Yoongi grunted, beginning his trek to the upper floors, where the studios were.

Hoseok fidgeted with his hands and jumped when Jungkook placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung, do you want to hang out with me and Tae, later? We're playing PUBG." Jungkook asked, taking off his denim jacket and handing it to a staff member. He was the last to do his shoot, and the last to get undressed. The others had finished before that and changed until their usual attire.

"No... I think I'll go take a nap. I'm pretty tired too." Hoseok began to walk off in another direction, without saying another word apart from; "But, thanks."

Jungkook frowned and looked at the other three expectantly. "Okay... what about you guys?"

"Can't. I've got to go meet my dad somewhere today. I'm leaving in twenty minutes, actually." Jimin stated matter-of-a-factly. "I'll be back in the dorms by 8 pm."

"I had a meeting with some of the managers. Something about 'not following the BigHit employee guidelines'... as if I don't run the place!" Seokjin laughed, rejecting the offer in a nice way. Jungkook turned to Namjoon and stared at him with his big, doe eyes. Namjoon wasn't doing anything today, and was going to come up with some excuse, but sighed and gave in.

"I can. But I'll watch you, because I don't want to play." Namjoon compromised. "It's not my thing."

Jungkook's face lit up. "Sure thing! Come on, let's go home!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and Namjoon's hands, and the older immediately regretted this.

But, if he could spend some time with his dongsaengs even if he had no clue what was going on, he'd do it.

——— 🖤 ———

Yoongi walked out of his studio a few hours later as Jimin went in. Jimin explained that he had forgotten something in there from earlier, but that wasn't unlike him at all so Yoongi payed no attention and let him in, walking away and trusting that Jimin could lock up the studio competently.

He stopped dead in his tracks when Jimin called him back to the studio.

Jimin wasn't the only one who'd forgotten something in there.

"Yoongi-hyung! You left something in the studio!" Jimin's voice rang out as Yoongi's blood turned cold. He was definitely gonna get the wrong idea.

"I... uh... that's not mine. N-Namjoon was in the studio earlier and I th-think he left it. I'll return it... to him! I mean..." Yoongi reached his hands out and Jimin dropped a pacifier in his palms.

"Namjoon's been with Jungkook and Taehyung all day. After the photoshoot, they all went immediately home." Jimin argued, putting his hands on his hips. "And didn't you say 'nobody bother me'? Why would he be in your studio, then?" Yoongi grasped for a bullshit lie, before realizing he was overthinking the excuse.

"No, he wasn't." Yoongi lied. "He came back here, I promise."

Jimin shrugged and walked down the hall of the BigHit building. "Hm. Okay, well Manager Sejin wanted me to tell you that we have a few announcements to film for BangtanTV, then we another photoshoot tomorrow at nine in the morning. Don't be late, I guess." Jimin sauntered down the hall.

Yoongi stood, shocked in the corridor. He watched Jimin saunter off and couldn't move. His legs felt heavy and his breathing was shallow.

Even if Jimin believed him or not, he backed himself into a corner; a corner that he wasn't going to be able to bullshit out of.

A/N: Yes, I am bringing back Dynamite J-Hope because that was a ✨LOOK✨ and I am still not over it. Anyways, I'll post the next chapter very, very soon! I love you all so much! -Max

 Anyways, I'll post the next chapter very, very soon! I love you all so much! -Max