6. Joonie's Secret Mission!

"Jinnie?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes and slowly woke up, raising his little head from Seokjin's thigh, from which it laid on

"Jinnie?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes and slowly woke up, raising his little head from Seokjin's thigh, from which it laid on. Seokjin opened his eyes and looked down from his sleep and at the little who woke up next to him.

"Are you..." Seokjin bit his lip and hoped that the younger wasn't still in his littlespace. He looked into Namjoon's innocent looking eyes, making the little one giggle. "... still feeling tiny?"

The younger nodded energetically. "Goo mowning Jinnie!" Namjoon smiled and lisped, doing those grabby hands again and pulling his thumb from his mouth. The broken pacifier had now laid on the floor next to the two. Seokjin guessed that at some point during the night, the pacifer had fallen and been replaced by the boy's thumb, which Seokjin hated. It was so... unsanitary. It was now morning, and Seokjin hadn't realized that he had drifted off to sleep along with his baby. 

"Joonie wan uppies..." Namjoon continued to do those grabbing hands. He sighed upon hearing Namjoon's response and picked him up, surprised about how easily he could be lifted despite his size. He groaned and placed Namjoon on his hip, wincing. He wasn't wincing because of how heavy Namjoon was. He was wincing because Namjoon's thumb was placed back in his mouth and he found that kind of gross. He really wished that pacifier wasn't broken...

And that's when Seokjin got an idea.

While he'd been reading up on littlespace, he'd also stumbled upon a lot of other things. Like how littles use stuffies, teethers, bottles, and other things during regression. All of this was still new and strange to Seokjin, but clearly this helped Namjoon, even if it was... odd. So, in the name of helping his little dongsaeng, he was going to do what he could to comfort and take care of Namjoon in littlespace.

He wondered how long Namjoon had been keeping this secret and what little gear he may have, apart from the shattered pacifier. Although, it didn't matter. Seokjin was now hell-bent on gifting the little even more than what he already might have had.

"Joonie?" Seokjin's voice was a very soft croon, as he lifted himself and Namjoon from the ground. Namjoon cocked his head expectantly as the older talked. "Do you wanna go out? Jinnie..." Seokjin wasn't used to adressing himself or Namjoon like this, but tried his best. "Jinnie will make sure you're okay, alright buddy?"

Namjoon's eyes lit up and he removed his thumb from his mouth. " Weally? Bu, wat if da ofers sees me widdle?"

Seokjin shook his head. "I'll make sure they don't see anything or suspect anything, okay? You're safe with me. If you're good, I can take you to get some goodies, okay? How's that? It'll be like...a secret mission!"

Namjoon clapped excitedly. "Yay! Secwet!"

Seokjin hoisted Namjoon on his hip and began to leave the studio. Thankfully, they were in Namjoon's house and didn't have to sneak around. Not yet.

"Is my baby hungry?" Seokjin asked softly, easing into this caregiver state of mind. He had to be really careful with the little. The walked the extensive halls of Namjoon's home.

Namjoon shook his head no and tugged at his hoodie strings, getting figety. He was never really hungry when he entered littlespace. It was a big contrast to his big self. Seokjin looked worriedly at Namjoon. Sooner or later, he needed to feed him. He decided to put it off and focus on something else that might make the little more comfortable. 

"Let's get you changed, hm?" Seokjin asked, carrying Namjoon to his bedroom in an attempt to find little-looking clothing. Namjoon smiled and uttered a little "Uh-huh!". Seokjin ended up rifling through his dressers and closet, spotting one of the many pairs of overalls he owned and wore. He also found blue converses and a pale, long-sleeved blue shirt. Despite the summertime, the weather hadn't been swelteringly hot, so the thin, long-sleeved shirt could be manageable. He found cute matching socks and surprisingly enough, a flower crown as well. He had no clue where or when Namjoon got that, but assumed it was a gift from an ARMY at a fanmeet.

He'd apologize to big Namjoon later for trashing his room, but that wasn't the concern now. What was the concern was making sure his baby was comfortable and felt small.

(A/N: Cute, right? I'm jealous!)

"Is that better?" Seokjin asked as Namjoon twirled around in his new overalls and blue-clad clothes. It had taken Seokjin quite a few minutes to get him into the clothes, but thankfully, he didn't squirm too much. Seokjin was thankful that the little was so well behaved.

Truth be told, Seokjin looked at the adorable Namjoon, a man he had seen accomplish so much. A wise and caring leader, now dancing around in clothes that suited a child! How cutely bizzarre!

Namjoon nodded and giggled, stoppping his twirl-fest. He looked at Seokjin and plopped onto the floor with a light thud, giggling on impact. Seokjin sighed, knowing he'd have to pick Namjoon up from the floor again and made his way close to the little one, who had fallen on one of the many piles of clothes that Seokjin had formed.

Today would be one long day, Seokjin could promise you that already...

A/N: AAAH! Lil Namjoon just makes me soft! And Jin becoming his caregiver just makes me bust an uwu. Sorry for the short update! Next chapter or two is gonna be Joonie and Jin's special day out! Can they keep Joonie's littlespace a secret from the rest of the world? From the rest of Bangtan? OwO Stay updated to find out!!