{A Note Beforehand}

Little space? What is that?

Little space is a state where an adult regresses into the mindset of a child. The ages of this mindset range from an infant who has no clue about rules and workings of the world, all the way to a child, who knows right from wrong. It is used as a coping mechanism most of the time, for things such as stress, PTSD, and other mental strain and trauma. It gives a wholesome escape for the mind.

A person partaking in little space does not have to stay little all of the time. Unfortunately, they have responsibilities in the big world and can't stay a carefree, happy child forever, much like life. Everyone's experiences in little space are different, from age to things they like, to behavior and rules.

Some littles have a caregiver, a person close to them who knows their secret and helps them when they're too little to do tasks themselves. These caregivers are expected to be gentle and sympathetic towards their littles. A relationship that a caregiver has to their little can be completely platonic or romantic, but never sexual. 

That's a line that, truth be told, should NEVER be crossed.

Ageplay is a kink, and it is not welcome here. It is not the same as little space, as little space is coping for trauma and difficulties and ageplay is something completely different, with a nfsw intention. If you are here for that, you may leave now.

Now, on to the story rules!

1. This is a comfort short story I am writing to... cope (for lack of better wording) with my own little space. I love Namjoon and if there's one person in BTS who's a little, it's probably him (or Taehyung or Yoongi). I mean, heavy is the head that wears the crown, right?

2. It is kinda Namjin, with mentions of Vmin and Sope. (Sorry Jungkook!) I'm not that into shipping, so I dunno. We'll see how it goes!

3. NO SMUT. If you're here for that, you can leave. This book is 100% sfw!

4. Remember that this is a work of fiction, which means that my character representations may not represent the person and their personality and virtues in reality.

Alright, you got that? Cool! Enjoy the story, my little soundwaves!

- Max Volume