24. Unravel (Pt.2)

TW: Heavy cursing, arguing and yelling, caps-locked words, mention of death

A/N: This is a longer chapter. There's a lot of screaming and uppercase letters in this chapter. Please, if you don't want to read about an argument, don't feel obligated to. I wanted to include a trigger warning so that nobody got upset!

Also, I didn't have much of a picture to use, so you get Jungkook sipping that hot tea while everyone else argues! :) -Max

Jungkook was sitting in the living room with Taehyung and Namjoon. Namjoon was watching, but didn't say a word. He only occasionally yawned.

The youngest wouldn't give Taehyung a break, destroying him at the game. Taehyung increasingly got frustrated, but played on nevertheless.

It became a little too much after the 26st loss in a row.

"Stop crying. I beat you, get over it." Jungkook jeered, not noticing Taehyung, whose expression fell.

He wasn't having fun before the slew of losses, but after the game not even being a competition anymore, the beat down got frustrating.

"Why can't you be normal?!" Taehyung hissed at himself, pulling at his hair. He slowly got louder and more panicked. Jungkook jumped in surprise and freaked out, not knowing what was wrong with his hyung. Namjoon however, misunderstood and thought that he was talking to him, and begun to bawl, slipping into littlespace after both the boredom and the constant hissing from Taehyung, which evolved into yelling.

"Hey! I'm back, does anyone know where-" Jimin's voice rang out before being distracted by Taehyung, who sat on the floor, panicking.

"Be normal, you stupid baby!" Taehyung screamed at himself, curling into a ball on the floor. Namjoon cried, thinking Taehyung meant those words to him.

"Shush... sweet pea, you're not dumb. Come on, take deep breaths." Jimin crouched down to the younger and rubbed his back soothingly, knowing a meltdown was coming.

"He's freaking out over a game! I don't know what to do about him! He keeps yelling about a stupid baby!" Jungkook said, concerned but never leering his eyes leave his monitor. Seokjin ran downstairs and looked at Taehyung indignantly. He'd gotten home before Jimin did, but hadn't paid any attention to the trio until now.

"Get over yourself, Taehyung! And don't you dare talk to Namjoon that way!" Seokjin yelled, picking up Namjoon. Jimin turned to him with fire in his eyes.

"Excuse me? 'Get over yourself', hyung?" Jimin asked, his voice not wavering. He stood up strong by Taehyung's side and stared the oldest dead in the eyes. "I think not."

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?! Does nobody here have any manners?" Seokjin asked. Namjoon cried and cling onto him tightly. "He made my little cry! He has zero manners!"