29. Ouchies and Rules (Pt. 2)

Later that day, Namjoon had returned to his big state of mind, while Taehyung stayed little the whole day

Later that day, Namjoon had returned to his big state of mind, while Taehyung stayed little the whole day. It was evening now and Seokjin hadn't seen him since he laid him down for a nap, assuming he was still little. That is, until Namjoon poked his head into Seokjin and Yoongi's shared bedroom, dressed in a soft cardigan and a white shirt, which was slightly oversized and contrasted in proportion to his jeans, which were rolled up to his knees to hide the fact that they were too small on his long legs.

"Hyung? Tomorrow we have to shoot the individual scenes in Dynamite tomorrow. We'll do everyone's personal sets, and the next day we'll do group scenes."

"I don't have my own set, so I guess I won't have to do much!" Seokjin remarked.

"Hm. Lucky you, then."

"No, I don't think so. Less scenes mean less lines." Seokjin opened his phone and turned to Namjoon, who stood in his room's doorway. "But, can I talk to you about something? It's something I've been thinking about for a while. And we haven't talked about little you in a pretty long time." He beckoned his dongsaeng to come to him and sit by him at the desk, and Namjoon obliged.

He blushed and sat by Seokjin, looking over his broad shoulder to try and read the text on his phone.

"I wanted to set rules for you when you regress. I just thought that it would be useful." Seokjin looked over at Namjoon, who's eyes were weirdly lit up. Seokjin couldn't quite read his expression but he didn't look like he had any objections to the idea, that was sure. "If you have an issue with any of this, tell me. These are just the things I came up with..." Seokjin bit his plump lips in thought and continued as Namjoon nodded and rested his chin on Seokjin's shoulder. 

- Tell me when you're little. Remember, it's a perfectly acceptable way to cope.

- Brush your teeth and take a bath everyday.

- Drink water everyday, along with at least two full meals.

"Eating? Why is that one of the rules, I eat too much as it is." Namjoon chuckled but Seokjin's face stayed still and focused.

"Namjoon, truth be told, you never eat anything in littlespace unless it's pancakes and candy. It's unhealthy and you never cooperate. when I try to feed you actual food." Seokjin's voice was laced with sudden frustration and Namjoon looked away from him, at his feet.

"Oh. I'm sorry, hyung."

"It's fine. Now there's going to be something in place that makes you eat... and I'm kind of happy about that. I was worried for a while."

- Swearing is a big no-no.

"Obviously." Seokjin pointed at the fourth bulletpoint. "And since it's swearing, it's not like a lot of the things on this list. It's more severe, so maybe it can be actually punishable."