35. Close Call

Seokjin scooped up Namjoon and ran to Hoseok and Jimin's shared room, as soon as they heard the crash and scream (that is, as fast as he could run with a heavy, muscled little in his arms.)

He went upstairs and looked for Yoongi and Hoseok, scanning the rooms until he got to the only closed door, where Jimin bounded in front of with panicked eyes, leaving the balcony door open.

"You, uhhh... you don't want to go in there." Jimin warned, blocking the doorway. Seokjin frowned and tried to go around but Jimin smushed him against the wall with his shoulder. Namjoon fussed and pouted.

"Jimin... what's going on?" Seokjin narrowed his eyes and pursed his plump lips. 

"Uh... they're fu-" Jimin pressed his lips together. "I mean... pillow fighting. Yeah. But the way that grown-ups pillow fight." He whispered, knowing Namjoon would not understand the innuendo, having the mindset of a two year old.

"You're lying. Your eyes do that squinty thing when you lie." Seokjin accused, trying to step past, with Jimin moving his butt to cover the door, a guilty smile on his face.

Seokjin realized that the door wasn't completely closed, and that if he could get past Jimin, he could open it and get inside.

Seokjin put Namjoon down, who crawled off and down the stairs, and walked towards the door, around Jimin. Jimin's heart sank as he impulsively shoved Seokjin away and while he stumbled backwards, the younger boy slid through the cracked door and slammed it behind him, locking the door as Seokjin jumped up to open it.

"Jimin! What are you hiding?"

"I'm sorry, hyung!" Jimin yelled from behind the door, pressed against it and refusing to open it. Seokjin yelled a few more things before going quiet, and when he heard him leave the door, he sighed a sigh of relief before looking into the bright, startled eyes of Jung Hoseok.

"Diminie?" A sniffling Hoseok with tear tracks running down his face looked up at Jimin. He sat in Yoongi's lap with a pacifier in his mouth, wearing an oversized shirt. Yoongi stroked his hair comfortingly while the little calmed down.

"Jimin's here because he heard you yelling. You've got to be quieter, petal. Look out next time, okay?" Yoongi cooed. Jimin placed his hands on his hips and frowned.

"I figured he'd regressed, but I couldn't tell. I came up here anyways." Jimin shook his head. "I shoved Jin-hyung for this. What the hell happened and why did he shriek like that." Jimin demanded. He had shoved a member of their group, one of his brothers. That was upsetting and he really hoped it was for nothing.

Yoongi suddenly quirked up the corners of his mouth into a smile, before stifling the laugh that would come after it. "He stubbed his toe. And then the figurines from up there-" He pointed upwards at a shelf the hung down, now broken. "Fell down. Those things are heavier than they look."

Jimin smirked and Hoseok hid his face in Yoongi's shoulder.

"Nuuuuuu! No funny! Dey huwt Hobi!"

"You're right, Seokie-hyung. It's not funny." Jimin repeated, clearly holding back his own giggles. He found it hilarious, but didn't want to upset the little.

Hoseok whined. "No 'hyungie'. Dun wike dat."

"Sorry, Seokie." Jimin apologized as Hoseok squealed and looked around for things to grab and play with.

Jimin nodded as Hoseok got distracted by the rings on Yoongi's hat, flicking them back and forth and humming to himself. He looked at Hoseok, then back to Yoongi.

"I can't believe hyung's like Namjoon and Tae." He whispered, looking at Hoseok in awe. This was the first and only time he had ever seen Hoseok in his headspace, and he had to admit that he was adorable. "He's a cute little baby!"

"He's a handful." Yoongi rolled his eyes. Hoseok was dozing off from Yoongi soothing him, still carding through his hair. His eyes drooped and his pacifier fell into Yoongi's lap, while his breathing became calm.

Jimin smiled and hugged his hyungs closer, whispering a "night night" to Hoseok, who was already asleep by now. And soon enough, Jimin also fell asleep, cuddling next to the pair.

The eldest smiled. Albeit also sleepy, Yoongi didn't miss the opportunity to snap a photo of the two sleepy boys, before placing his phone on the ground, glancing on the lock on the door, and dozing off himself.

Unbeknownst to them, the downstairs level was in disarray because someone had found a sippy cup that didn't belong to either of the known littles, and they wanted answers.

You'd really think Hoseok would learn after last time, huh?

A/N: Oop, y'all know when y'all accidentally write Yoonminseok and you didn't mean to at all??? Anyways, I'm exhausted. I have a 10 hour shift on Saturday and I am NOT looking forwards to it.  

Thank you for 21k!! I'm so excited to hit another milestone like this! You guys support me so much and it brings me so much happiness! Look forward to more!

Before y'all say anything else to me, I'm sorry, I'm a little biased! I'll admit it! These past few chapters have been about little Hobi, but it's going back to Namjoon-centric. So, let's get into more shenanigans with little Joonie, shall we?

Love you lots, soundwaves! <3

- Max