27. Ouchies and Rules (Pt. 1)

A/N: Look at him! QwQ such babey!

Jimin took Namjoon and a manager with him while he took his little to get help. Of course, they couldn't go to a regular doctor, so they had to call upon the medical personnel that worked with them and came with them on tour.

Jimin was grateful of this, because thankfully both the doctor and a manager were not too bothered about being called at 11 pm.

The three got out of the car, Jimin holding Taehyung's hand. Namjoon had slipped out of his littlespace before they left, but Taehyung didn't. He still sniffled and tried to cling to his "Minnie" every two minutes. Jimin wouldn't let him, considering a manager was with them and they'd soon be seeing someone else.

The manager drove them, Namjoon sat in the passenger seat, and Jimin had to make sure that his baby was calm as they headed to the BigHit building.

"Can Tae Tae act big for Minnie? Please?" Jimin pleaded quietly with the little, looking into his deep brown eyes. Taehyung nodded slowly and looked away, out of the window.

"Otay... I try to..." He bit his lip and tried not to think about the pain in his arm. He wanted to be back home, asleep and cuddling Namjoon and Jimin, smiling behind his pacifier as the night drifted away from him.

Of course, that was the opposite of what was happening now.

"Thank you, my sweet alien prince." Jimin whispered as Taehyung's head fell into his lap. Jimin stroked his hair as they arrived at the big building, driving into the dark parking garage and getting out of the car.

"Ish dark..." Taehyung looked around the dimly lit garage as they headed to an elevator. Jimin, who was holding his hand, squeezed it harder. He knew Taehyung didn't like the dark.

Namjoon lurched in front of them, taller than the manager. He wasn't little, but he was having trouble not slipping when he heard Taehyung's soft sobs and hiccups that he would let loose every few minutes.

They headed to the 8th floor, which was medical personnel. They worked a pretty flexible job, but if a situation like this (or worse) arose, the doctors had to be able to be called in at almost any time.

The doctor on call was Dr. Choi, a woman they knew quite well already. In fact, she was the head doctor on the scene when they were touring years ago and Jungkook spliced open his ankle.

She greeted them, surveyed Taehyung, and got right to business. The doctor sat in her chair, signaling the others to sit in the other, empty one and signaling the manager to leave the room to ensure the members' medical privacy.

The door closed with the manager gone, and the doctor got right down to it.

"And how did Mr. Kim hurt himself?"

"Cookies..." Taehyung murmured in his little voice, before getting a soft nudge from Jimin.

"He wasn't paying attention and fell at the dorms, doctor." Jimin quickly remarked. The woman nodded and typed something on her computer.