38. Halloween (Pt. 1)

The BTS dorm was decorated in dim lights, pumpkin candles, and tiny pumpkins painted by the members

The BTS dorm was decorated in dim lights, pumpkin candles, and tiny pumpkins painted by the members. There was a bowl of candy sitting on the kitchen island, but nobody in the kitchen. Instead, four members sat in the living room, Taehyung watching a horror movie on their big screen television, while Hoseok scrolled Twitter and Seokjin distracted a regressed Namjoon from the movie, which definitely would have given the little nightmares.

Two others came down the stairs from Jungkook's room and all head turned towards them, immediately laughing.

"What in the world are you dressed as?" Hoseok laughed, nearly choking on his drink, as Jimin pulled Jungkook along slowly.

"Kinky." Taehyung muttered, trying not to laugh. Jungkook's hands were trying to cover up the bright red blush across his face. Jimin just tugged on his leash tighter.

"He's my bunny boy. See?" Jimin giggled. His costume wasn't elaborate, just dressed in a straw hat and a Luffy costume. His makeup was done dramatically, but not as much as Jungkook's.

"Not Kinky, Taehyungie!" Jungkook whined, blushing profusely and refusing to look anyone in the eyes out of embarrassment. He then turned to Jimin and pouted. "You got to be Luffy, why do I have to be a bunny showgirl? I wanted to be Kaneki Ken!"

"Because I said so, and I'm your hyung. Sucks to suck, bunny boy." Jimin stuck out his tongue and Jungkook huffed in annoyance.

A leather leash was loose around his neck, him wearing a black leotard and black bunny ears to match. A tail was attached to the back of the costume, and Seokjin was relieved to see it was stitched and not... the other option.

He was also wearing black stilettos and blush makeup, although he obviously didn't need it. Black gloves covered his tattooed hands, and a drawn on bunny nose covered his button nose.

"Pwetty bunny!" Namjoon ran to Jungkook to give him and hug, accidentally running into him and knocking the wind out of him. Jungkook wheezed and caught his breath before reciprocating the hug.

"Aw! Hi, Joon!" Jungkook greeted, still difficult to breathe. He had to admit, it was weird not calling Namjoon his hyung, but he was slowly getting used to it. "Whatcha dressed as?"

"I dwess wike a cwab!" Namjoon stated proudly, hands on his hips. He really loved his costume and really loved Halloween. It was his first Halloween in littlespace, so he decided to do the costume he'd wanted most as a child, but never got to do: a giant crab costume.

He was very proud of it.

"I'm Loki." Taehyung smiled, pointing down at his long cape and dark outfit, complete with the golden headdress. The others looked at him and Jimin gave a little clap towards his soulmate, although a quiet one.

Seokjin laughed nervously as all eyes were on him to explain his costume, although the iconic pink dress and blonde wig in themselves needed no explanation.