Chapter Twenty: A Panicked Realisation

Disclaimer: Unsubtle references to an eating  disorder and intense distress.

Sometimes due to my own experiences I accidentally get a little vivid in this and future chapters. If you'd rather not read these chapters due to the disclaimers, message me and I can give you a brief run down of the important chapter plot points.

M x

---

Back at the hotel, Jimin stuck to his belief of what his young boyfriend wished and spoke nothing to him, making a direct beeline to his and Yoongi's hotel room, shutting himself in for the night.

Although anxious he was not isolated from the group, the band reluctantly gathered without him in Namjoon and Jungkook's room, passing the time by ordering room service and making small talk about the exciting things that had happened that day. There were many things each wished to say to the maknae. But, now was not the time. They were all far too exhausted.

*
Jimin felt hollow. He knew he'd done wrong by lying about Ji-Seok. But he'd been terrified of the truth coming out. Not only to Jungkook... But to them all. What would they have said if they knew Jimin had been messing around with a BigHit stylist? They hadn't even been in a committed, closed relationship - Jimin had known Ji-Seok was sleeping with at least one other and he didn't mind how vocal the older man had been about it. Would BTS see that as disgusting? Would they look at him and realise he wasn't the pure, innocent child they once thought he was? He'd never be able to look them in the eye if the band found out the whole truth.

His body began to feel horribly dirty just at the thought of his past. Thinking about those moments made his skin prickle, he became more aware of the clammy sweat plastered across the back of his neck and forhead. The stench of his clothes grew evermore pungent and suddenly, he wanted nothing more than to claw off his skin and start afresh. A sob caught in his throat as he stumbled to his feet, pitching himself towards the bathroom.
He needed to clean it off... Clean it all off... It felt too sickening... He needed to-

Amid his distressed thought process he hadn't acknowledged how low his energy had dropped. His eyes hadn't even picked up on his pale lips within the bathroon mirror, nor the fact that the room had slowly been growing more and more narrow, his peripheral vision dimming with each step he took towards the shower. He had barely turned it on and begun frantically scrubbing at his skin before the older singer fainted.

**
The room fell silent as a loud thud resonated around the space. Each singer froze in shock, their minds racing at the possibility of the thud's origin.
"N-namjoon..." Taehyung could barely emit his words in a whisper, "Whose room is next-"
Yoongi's eyes grew wide, "-Mine-"
No one could stop their youngest as he hurtled out of the room.

**
"Ji-seok... Ji-seok you need to leave..." The young singer desperately shook the stylist's shoulder. But the older man was deeply asleep, sprawled in his naked state across Jimin's bed with no sign of waking.

The contemporary dancer sighed, gulping down the rising bubble of nervous tears as he manouevered his way out of Ji-Seok's hold and slid off the bed. His body had already been painfully aching from the tour performances that day and he'd wanted nothing but to curl up after a warm shower and sleep it off. He winced as his bare feet hit the floor and he staggered to his feet.

It took him far too long for his liking to dress in enough clothes so to be able to walk into the room next door, but despite the aching pain, the rising layers of guilt flushing through his system... He just wanted...

"Taehyung I..." His voice wavered dangerously as his soulmate prised open the door. The young singer took one look at Jimin, gazing over his black bags, his face cortorted to a mixture of incredible discomfort and wracking guilt and did not need any more explanation before gently hauling the contemporary dancer into the room.