Chapter One: Blood Sweat And Tears

"Jimin-ah! Jungkook-ah!" A hoarse scream rose over the stressful bustling within the changing room, the scream only having the chance to be emitted during a brief break from being piled on by make-up artists.

However, the scream - per usual - was ignored, deliberately blocked out in favour of a spending a few more desperate moments in a lip-locked embrace.
"Do they... Do they think the world actually revolves around them?" Seokjin muttered in disbelief, finally realising that despite his numerous yells, the lovesick pair were unwilling to emerge from the bathroom.

Namjoon sighed tiredly from where he sat across from his best friend. At a brief moment where the two were out of earshot from make-up artists, he muttered, "Let lovebirds be lovebirds Jin. They're still in the mindset that one of them is going to disappear into thin air at any moment. Give them time." But despite agreeing with every word, the eldest looked over in stunned shock.

"Excuse me, who are you and what have you done with my Kim Namjoon?" The 'mother' of BTS huffed indignantly, "We're running horribly late..." Sensing his irritation might lead to unknowing eavesdroppers, he lowered his voice to a quiet hiss, "Two of our singers are sticking their tongues down each others throats in the bathroom... And you just said 'give them time?'

Give them time?!

We don't have any time!"

His outburst was simply met with an chuckle of affection and a sympathetic pat on the older's shoulder.

This, surprisingly, was not an uncommon scene as per the past few weeks. Namjoon just hoped whatever relationship phase the two youngsters had passed into, they would wrap up soon. It was becoming increasingly difficult to hide their behaviour from staff, media and the fans.
He wasn't blind.
Jikook had begun trending far more than before.
And he knew why.

It had been four months since two of their youngest members had officially announced to the band that they were dating. Having been announced following a whirlwind of horrific, upsetting events that Namjoon never wished to experience again, it was understandable that the pair decided to 're-find' their relationship over the small break they had post-tour.

They'd retreated so dramatically back to the first few steps of their relationship that some of the BTS members had begun growing convinced that the announcement of the relationship within their group had been a dream. It was as if nothing had changed from when they were just best friends.
Unfortunately now, four months on, this 're-discovery' of their unwavering attraction for each other had slowly progressed from simple, timid 'liking', to a more hormonal driven desire to be as physically close as possible.
At all times.

"Jimin-ah! Make-up! Now!" Another individual's yell wafted across the chaotic changing room, delivered from none other than their favorite noona and trusted confidant whenever they needed more protection for the two lovebirds. (Although they would never openly say that, despite everyone knowing).

A few moments later, a crash was heard, followed by a stream of swearing and Jimin burst through the bathroom door, awkwardly adjusting his shirt, "Please don't kill me Sae-mi!" He held up his hands in surrender as their honorary sister firmly guided him over to a make-up chair, placed him down and began tending to his angelic features.

"Aish," Jin shook his head, glancing sadly over at Hoseok who had long since given up his act of gazing at the young woman in adoring desire. The eldest shook his head, "How does she do that...?"
Namjoon grinned, "Magic, Jinnie. Magic."

Yes. Seokjin nodded firmly to no one in particular. Magic.

In reality, it was probably because she had three biological brothers.