Chapter Thirty Three: Cutie, Sexy, Lovely

Morning ❤️ you are all wonderful human beings and I love you all.

//Ji-Seok being a little snake//
//References to a bad relationship//
//Violence and mentions of blood//

Oh and

//Mature scenes//

(should just censor the whole chapter at this rate tbh 🤷‍♀️)

--

By the time Ji-Seok hit the ground, those who had encouraged the youngster to lash out suddenly realised in a panic that it was not the stylist they should be worried about, but more, the one they should be worried for. The maknae had seemed to have gone into a blind, adrenaline pumped rage, giving Ji-Seok little time to yelp in pain at the vicious punch as he grasped both corners of the older adult's shirt and pinned him harshly against the wall.

"Don't you ever touch him again." Jungkook's face was pulled into a thin lipped snarl, his anger far too great to understand the implications of the stream of blood trickling down Ji-Seok's chin. If there was any last remnants of laughter the stylist had been unable to emit before he'd crumpled, any chuckled tones had certainly now been deeply forced into the back of his throat, leaving the bloodied young adult speechless. With the background voices far too muffled to hear Jimin's plea, another fist hit Ji-Seok's stomach. He spluttered, falling to his knees, winded.

"Jungkook!" Jimin screeched again, rushing forward and trying with all his might to haul the young singer away from the stylist. By this point, every occupant in the corridor watched on in shock as the main vocalist of BTS lashed out at a staff member, screaming profanities that most of them did not quite understand the reason for. As Ji-Seok eventually gave up defending himself, resolved to the realisation that the angered maknae was not going to back down, two strong arms latched themselves around Jungkook's waist and dragged him away from the weakened heap of human form.

"I hate you!" He yelled at the injured stylist, who was bowed over on his knees with his forehead pressed tightly into the floor, gasping desperately for breath.
"The feeling is mutual!" Ji-Seok managed to splutter back, throwing up a finger at the youngster before being gathered up by a security man.

"Wait." And for some reason, despite all he had done, the stylist was allowed that one final request. Jungkook wished with all his heart that security had refused. "He asked for it you know." A cold chill cascaded down Jimin's spine as the low, snarky tone spilled from Ji-Seok's lips, "Park Jimin," he let out a chuckle, although it eventually became a pained splutter from the force of Jungkook's blows, "Every time we had sex. He kept asking for more...wanting it, yearning it - the dirty bastard-"

"-You stay away from Jimin!" The maknae roared, struggling desperately in the grip of his manager, refusing to slacken his forceful attempts to escape until Ji-Seok was well and truly out of sight, "That bloody, mother fucking-!"

"Jungkook," Manager Sejin calmly tapped the youngster on the shoulder, using the arms already latched around his waist to turn the maknae in his boyfriend's direction, "Jimin." His heart fell. The contemporary dancer had taken one glance at his audience of KPop Idols and staff, his face pulling into a wide eyed expression of sickening despair at the realisation of what they now knew. He'd had an affair with an Exo stylist. The panic overwhelmed him and he dropped to his knees, barely registering his younger boyfriend's arms engulfing him as he sobbed.

"Alright!" Their manager's voice boomed through the hallway, "Show's over everyone, get lost. I expect you'll be hearing from BigHit in the next few weeks." As the final few spectators drifted back into their rooms, Sejin nodded briefly to Jungkook that the coast was clear. Although, he remained within the corridor, respectfully turning his back on the two young lovers just to make sure no one else would appear.