The Truth Untold

Sorry this isn't an update. But I hope you're enjoying the book! 

There's a couple of chapters left :)

Sadly, the story of 2017 Jikook must soon come to an end. If I drag it on for longer, I am seriously concerned some of you might kill me for the emotional rollercoaster I dragged you on. 

Fortunately, I have the best cure for your broken little hearts. Thus, I hereby present!

The Truth Untold: A [insert surprise ship here]/Jikook Fanfiction Book TROIS.

Another fucking emotional rollercoaster. YAY :) 

Not only that, but I also have two more books intended for what I'm now calling 'A BTS Fanfiction Series' which I hope you are all enjoying as much as I am enjoying writing it, and seeing all your wonderful comments. 

Book 3, like Book 2 won't be out immediately after this one is completely finished, as firstly, I am a university student with hours of labs, lectures and coursework to keep me distracted. But COVID has given me a lot of free time, as I'm stuck at home and cannot travel to uni (I go to uni in another country yay), so it won't be too long. Secondly, I think you all might need a little break for emotional recuperation. 

With that announcement, I will take my leave and keep writing it. 

But! I will leave you with a fun spoiler. 

Exit now if you don't want it.

Seokjin is in the ship.