Chapter Five: Great Ship Kook

The entire table was flooded with hysterical laughter, tears streaming down every individual's cheeks as they continued listening to one amusing story after another.
Taehyung and his two friends, Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Shik had taken it upon themselves to provide the rest of  BTS with that evening's entertainment. Story after story had been told as each actor humiliated the others by retelling hilarious behind-the-scenes events.

Currently, the two Parks were retelling today's amusing incident, when Tae had adorably fallen asleep during a take and, failing to wake him after a round of yelling from both actors and staff, they'd promptly resorted to playing human buckeroo until he woke up.

"Alright! Alright!" The youngest of the trio whined, exaggerating a childish pout as he looked between his two friends in mock offense, "I get tired easily! I didn't sleep well last night."
Jimin and Jungkook could not resist the urge to look at each other sheepishly, a slight red flush rising in the maknae's cheeks. This, thankfully, was unnoticed by the two visiting actors.

During this loud, hilarious storytelling, Tae's BTS hyungs were happily watching their beloved younger brother grin from ear to ear as he continued enduring the mocking abuse from his co-stars. He'd put everything into getting that role in Hwarang. Everything.

Namjoon smiled warmly, his mind drifting back to when Taehyung had first recieved the news. It was during a performance rehearsal for a show. They were running through one of their songs when one of their staff had raced towards the stage with a phone in their hand, calling for the young singer.
Having rushed out of the room, the others had not been able to focus on practicing until he'd returned. And when he did, he burst through the doors, screaming, "I got it!! I got the part!!" Which of course, instantly called for every member of BTS to immediately bundle him into a tight hug, filled with hysterical laughter.

"Did all of you have a ridiculously late night then?" Everyone around the table suddenly felt uneasy as Park Hyung Shik asked his entirely innocent question, "I didn't miss how you couldn't wake Jungkook and Jimin earlier."
Jungkook spluttered uneasily, failing miserably at hiding his sudden nervous reaction within a terribly faked cough. Wiping a napkin across his mouth and lap from where the water had spilt, he looked up and smiled awkwardly.
Hyung Shik cocked his head in slight interest at the maknae's anxious reaction, but, to all their relief, his mind was far from imagining the truth. Instead, he had got the impression that Jungkook had made some sort of embarrassing mistake that had cost them all some precious sleep. 

"Aha," Jimin laughed, his voice wavering slightly as, unnoticed by the actors, he sent a brief glare around the other BTS members, "Jungkook and I went out last night to meet some friends, and got lost on the way back. The dorm had to stay up and try to find out where we were." 
"Oh well done. " The young actor grinned, "How did you get lost in your own area? Didn't I hear Tae say you don't go anywhere much without some form of car now?"

"They...lost the car." Hosoek suddenly perked up, wincing as he earned a sharp kick under the table from Yoongi, who knew instantly that kind of comment might cause some serious suspicion. Instead of scowling at his younger's frustratingly amateur attempt at improvised group lying, he smiled and let out a fake laugh of disbelief.
"Aha, can you believe it?" SUGA chuckled, "We get a call from them, at three in the morning, drunk, saying they'd walked too far, lost the car and didn't know where they were. We asked why they hadn't called their driver, but honestly, I don't think they were sober enough to comprehend such an idea." He let his grin grow wider as if he were reminiscing on a hilarious evening the day before, "We would have called their driver, but we didn't know who was with them. Their friends didn't know where they were either, and the car wasn't parked near their house for security reasons. All in all, it was such a huge, hilarious mess."