Chapter Eleven: A Saturday Break

//Mature scenes//

***

With the concert over and their small bout of tense arguing at its end, Jimin was desperate to make himself up to Jungkook and remind him that he only ever had eyes for the maknae. Not any other Kpop Idol, not another BTS member (despite what some fans thought) and definitely not a certain lead make up stylist from another KPop group, who happened to preciously work as a stylist at BigHit.

No. No one. No one but Jungkook.

Making a few rapid phonecalls and grumbling at the sight of his bank account balance feeling the force of his romantic apology, Jimin managed to whip up a surprise last minute and convince his boyfriend to spend their Friday evening and Saturday off, with him. He told him little more than to pack an overnight bag and that their driver would be picking them up from the dorm at 8pm. Jimin would have preferred for both of them to go alone, but neither could yet drive. So he'd arranged for an unsuspecting drop off point where the two lovebirds could happily remain confident that none of the staff would begin to question their levels of friendship.

"Jimin-shii where are we going?" The maknae muttered as their car peeled away from the pavement outside the BTS dorm.
"Shh, its a surprise!" Jimin grinned through the darkness of the backseat. Knowing the seat would obscure the driver's view of their laps, he gently picked up the maknae's hand and intertwined their fingers tightly.
"Ahh...only because I trust you Jiminie..."

Half an hour later, the car pulled to a stop by a beach view neighbouring a set of large, whitewashed houses. Jimin had told the company that he and Jungkook wanted to visit a friend who lived in one of the apartments where they currently had just been dropped off. Without any questioning, the driver called out that he'd be back at 4pm the next day, and the car left.
"Jimin-shii! Where are we?" Jungkook hissed into the darkness, eyeing the darkness around them warily. His hand instincively grasped Jimin's tightly as the older singer began to walk somewhere. "Jiminie!"
"It's just five minutes along here Baby... I couldn't have them drop me outside the doors else they'd have got suspicious."
"Outside...the...doors?"
"Hmm." Jimin nodded, falling silent for a few minutes before stopping suddenly outside a beach hotel and gesturing to it, "Outside the hotel doors."

Jimin couldn't think of any creature that would best summarise Jungkook in that very moment, beyond simply, a fish. His jaw dropped as they entered, his hand immediately unwrapping itself from Jimin's as he remembered they were in a public space. But he needn't have worried. Jimin had called the hotel in advance and asked of their quietest check in times. No one else was in the lobby.

Knowing they'd want to escape the more public areas quickly, the receptionist guided the two Idols towards a set of lifts, grinning widely as she took in the sight of a still gaping Jungkook, whose eyes flickered from the lavish decoration, to Jimin and back to the decoration.
"Cute." She mumbled under her breath as they exited the lift and showed them their hotel room, "Let us know if you need anything, Mr Park."
"Thank you." Jimin smiled, thankful for their understanding, before leading his boyfriend into the room and closing the door.

***
Needless to say, the two singers were so exhausted from the convert earlier that day, that they were ready to pass out instantly.

Having ordered food from room service, they spent the next hour enjoying their food while in avid, hysterical conversation about whatever random memory or thought happened to pop into their minds.
It was the first time in a while where both Jimin and Jungkook were not tied down by time frames or professional expectations that would limit their loving interactions. They could be themselves, together, with very little concern of anyone intruding or seeing more than BigHit wished to reveal.