Quick A/N

Hello welcome to my Quackity x OC :))))))
I'm glad y'all are here.

Welcome to part 1.

Right just a couple things before we get started I have a character set for this story however I don't have a specific face claim for her so she can look however you would like her to look :)
I will be including Instagram posts however they won't all be the same person because I can't find someone who I think fits her character so it's just a bunch of random pictures of different people :)
Also the couple pictures obviously aren't going to be of the character and Quackity they are also going to be random people so that's where your imagination comes in 🤣

Let's do a quick overview of my character :)
Her name is Reya Galanis, she was born in Greece however lived in the uk most of her life until 4 years ago when she moved to America after her parents divorce. She currently lives with her dad, older brother and younger sister.
She is close friends with Georgenotfound (now that's an accomplishment)
Reya is a singer/songwriter she streams her music while also streaming minecraft.

The inspiration for this story came from Olivia Rodrigo's masterpiece 'drivers license'. This song is just so emotional and inspiring to me and I got so much inspiration for an angst story that will cause you much pain :) sorry not sorry ✌🏻😝

Quick disclaimer also - this story does contain bad language badboyhalo would not approve of this so nobody tell him okay. If I decide to include and triggering content I will be sure to put a warning at the beginning of the chapter :)

So let's get on with the story :)