Chapter 1

1. The beginning
@reyadoessing posted!

Liked by georgenotfound,quackity@reyadoessing got that sun kissed glow x————————@randomuser3 omgggg you're so pretty 🤩 @randomuser66 askoforfks I wish I looked like you!             @reyadoessing YOURE SO PRETTY STFU!!!

@reyadoessing got that sun kissed glow x
————————
@randomuser3 omgggg you're so pretty 🤩
@randomuser66 askoforfks I wish I looked like you!
             @reyadoessing YOURE SO PRETTY STFU!!!

@georgenotfound that's my bestie!
@dream george what about me??
@reyadoessing damn dream that really sucks :)
———————————

Reya was just about to set up her stream for the evening. She was planning a chill stream where she'd sing covers, originals and just talk to the chat. Reya had been streaming for 3 years now, she streamed all sorts of things. A lot of her streams included her best friend Georgenotfound.

She tried to tidy her backdrop, making sure no one could see the mess she had made that morning trying to decide what to wear. She was currently wearing a blue crewneck with a white skirt.

She grabbed her guitar and started the stream.

*Reyadoessing has gone live*

The chat flooded in and her viewers rised quite quickly. She was a pretty popular streamer she had roughly 70k viewers per stream. Quite a lot liked to watch her sing.

"Hello guys! How are you all doing today?"

A chorus of answers flew by in the chat. Some began to ask questions, others requested songs.

"Let me read some of these questions then ill pick a song."

She looked through the chat for a nice simple question. When suddenly the chat started blowing up with excitement.

"Woah guys what's happened? Oh the MCC teams have been announced! Let's quickly take a look at that."

Reya's team for the Minecraft Championships was her, Georgenotfound, Fundy and Quackity. She had played with Fundy before she had never played with Quackity. Of course she knew who he was though.

"Woah thats a pretty great team. Okay now what song?"

The stream continued smoothly she sang a couple songs, then she called George because he kept screaming at her through discord about the MCC teams. So they decided to play some minecraft for a bit. After an hour or so she decided to say her goodbyes to the stream quickly ending it.

"Reya I cannot wait for you to meet Quackity, best MCC team!" Georges voice boomed from the other end of the line.

"We better win otherwise I'm not gonna be your friend anymore, then you'll lose all your clout." She said joking.