Chapter 3

3. Meet the boy

@reyadoessing posted!

Liked by Quackity, tommyinnitt@reyadoessing: sunset skies <3—————————@randomuser3: HOW IS SHE SO PRETTY 🤩 @Quackity: um excuse me where's the photo credits????~@reyadoessing: truly sorry kind SiR! I hope I haven't hurt your feelings :) ~@quackity...

@reyadoessing: sunset skies <3
—————————
@randomuser3: HOW IS SHE SO PRETTY 🤩
@Quackity: um excuse me where's the photo credits????
~@reyadoessing: truly sorry kind SiR! I hope I haven't hurt your feelings :)
~@quackity: oh they are hurt :'(
——————————

Reya woke up bright and early this morning. Somehow even though she was up until 2am editing a YouTube video. Today was the day her and Alex were going to stream together. She was going to head over to his place later on since they only live like 20 minutes from each other. Quite convenient.

She put on some baggy ripped jeans with a oversized navy blue T-shirt . It was a particularly warm day and the sun was shining.
From downstairs she could here her dad and siblings laughing. She hurried downstairs too excited to wait. She still had an hour before she was leaving but her excitement wanted to go now. She made a quick breakfast and joined her family at the table. They talked about everything. Everyone's plans for the day, any interesting news ;).

"Well Reya is seeing a boy today..." Elias said with a sly grin. "Another streamer, honestly I think they'd be adorable together, don't you agree?" Reya smacked her brother over the head before turning to her dad.
He had a dad look on his face, she knew what was coming next.

"A boy? Who is this boy?" He was quite the protective father, didn't want her darling daughter to be heartbroken by boys. "His name is Alex and he is just a friend, we are going to do a stream together that's all." Reya replied.
Her father thought for a moment before saying, "I'd like to meet this Alex."
"Well maybe he can come over sometime next week if he isn't busy." She suggested. Eli's smirk grew into a toothy grin. He was already planning how he'd embarrass her and tease her. Thalia, who had just been listening contently, face lit up. She knew who Quackity was from his streams so she was a little excited to meet him.

Soon enough it was time to leave. She sent a quick message to Alex saying she was leaving to which he responded with, "can't wait, I'll see you soon :)"
She hopped into her car and began driving. She turned on her playlist to full volume so 'Brazil by Declan McKenna' could be heard from outside the car. She screamed the lyrics to each song until she arrived outside his house. Her nerves started to creep up on her, she had to meet his parents too. She hoped they liked her.

Alex answered the door and when he saw her his face lit up and he welcomed her in. His house was fairly big, in the kitchen his mum was baking what looked to be cookies. When she saw Reya she put down the rolling pin before coming out to meet her.
"Hello you must be Reya it's so nice to meet you!" She welcomed warmly, making Reya feel more at ease.
"Yes it's nice to meet you too."
After a sweet conversation Alex and Reya went up to start the stream. They planned to do a try not to laugh with media share.