chapter eight

I woke up to the sound of Pansy shuffling her things together. "heyyy." I say it a groggy voice. "What time is it?" "Oh sorry, you still have lots of time. I just couldn't sleep so I just decided to get up." She explained to me as I slowly lifted myself up out of bed. "No no your fine. I'll just get up now." I told her making sure she didn't feel sorry. I got up out of my bed and made the bed. Then I went to my closet and grabbed my skirt, shirt, and robe. I then went to my dresser to grab socks and my tie. I went to the bathroom and shut the door. Then, I turned on the shower and began to put my hair in a bun so I didn't get it wet.

Once I got out of the shower I put on some lotion, perfume, and brushed my teeth. I then put on my uniform and took my hair out of my bun. I brushed through it and touched up the curls but still kept them loose. I then started to put on my makeup. Just the same as any other day; blush, mascara, and a natural wing. Lastly, I put on some pearl earnings, a gold dainty snake necklace, and put my hair half up with a little green clip.

I stepped out of the bathroom and went back into my dorm. "Holy crap!!" She said looking at me. "What?" I asked her concerned. "How does one look so beautiful all the freaking time." She said still looking at me. "Thank you, but that's the question I should be asking you." I chuckled. "Shut up." She said and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and my shoes. I slipped on my shoes, tied them, then walked out the door with my bag in hand. Once I walked out I went down to the common room and saw Draco and his friends. Goyle looked at me and then Draco turned around staring at me wide eyed. "Yessss?" I asked looking at him strangely. "oh um." He cleared his thought and looked at his shoes. "Nothing." His friends looked at him weirdly and Baize chuckled. 'Weird' I thought.

a/n 

hiiiii thank you so much for reading. I know not many people are reading, buttt i appreciate those who do. Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been super busy with school and the holidays. But i will try to keep up as much as I can!!! sorry if this was bad or I messed up hope you are enjoying