chapter twelve

I have this problem where if I don't get my homework, work or really any task that is on my mind done I can't stop thinking about it and I get really stressed out. So even though I want to go hang out with my friends I won't really be able to enjoy it. So here I am.

But hopefully If I get it done in time I can hang out with them. I decide to change and just get started.

I put this on this which is just my uniform, but more casual

I put this on this which is just my uniform, but more casual. and then I started on my homework. I finished up about an hour and a half later and then decided I would go downstairs to meet everyone. But first I went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and analyzed my face and body. I started doing this at the mere age of eight. I don't know why but I always did. As I looked at my face I did the same routine that I had been doing for about five years now. I looked at my face and stared till my eyes couldn't take it anymore and would avert down to my body. When I looked at that it only took a couple seconds for me to completely look away from the mirror. I would look back again and run through my list of flaws in my head pointing out each one through my eyes as I looked in the mirror. I took a final look at my face and forced a smile, cupped my face, closed my eyes and then opened them again and left the bathroom.

I grabbed a book and went down stairs. When I walked into the common room none of my friends were there. So, I went outside to see if they were there. I looked around but quickly realized they weren't here either. I figured they were probably all in their dorms or walking the grounds or something. As I was thinking about where they could possibly be I noticed a group of fifth year Hufflepuffs eyeing me. I noticed one of them look at me and then hit another Hufflepuff boy in the arm. That boy being Cedric Diggory. Pansy and I always thought that Cedric was quite handsome. Well I believe the phrase Pans uses is 'hotter than the sun.' I mean she isn't wrong he is very attractive. He looked at me and smiled while his friends whispered and giggled. I smiled back trying to be polite.

Instead of looking for my friends I decide to go sit down on a bench and wait for dinner time. I then started to read. As I was reading I felt eyes on me and heard whispers of my name, but I tried to brush them off. But then I heard foot steps getting closer and closer and giggles in the distance. Then I heard a "Go on Ced!!" As I look up from my book I saw none other than Cedric Diggory right in front of me.

a/n

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! sorry if I messed up or if it wasn't good. Lmk if u have any suggestions!!