Barney and Robin

Dedicated: To @deepikasbae from Twitter.

..

Abhi groaned as the shades covering the windows failed to hide the sunlight sneaking into the quite room. He covered his face under a pillow and tried to get back to his peaceful sleep.

He quickly shot up as he felt someone moving beside him and he was quite sure it was a girl. He alarmingly sat up and stared at the girl laying near him. He squinted his eyes trying to remember what had happened last night.

Abhi P.O.V

I was drunk. Too drunk. Then i was dancing with this English girl. Then shruthi came..My eyes widened at realization. It was her. It's Shruthi. Oh shit.

I cursed myself for doing this. Yeah i liked her. I had always liked her. She wasn't what she was to Varun to me. She had always been special to me ever since i had laid my eyes on her, but she is my bro's sis means she is out of bounds to me. Arrey yaar Abhi kahan phas gaya hai yaar thoo.

Shruthi stirred. My heart beat picked up. What the heck am i going ta tell her. I felt guilty.

She raised herself above. Remembering she did not have her dress on, she held on to the bed sheet . She looked at me with an expectant look.

"Abhi i.."

"Shruthi I think we should just forget it. We both were drunk and i wasn't on my right mind. I know you wouldn't have any of this if you were drunk. I am sorry  " i quickly blurted out. Of course i know she was very drunk and she would have never had sex with me if she was in her right state of mind.

She seemed to be broken.

"Its.. yeah. As you said we both were drunk. I know. Just forget bout it. Okay." She said looking down. I felt relief wash over my body.

"Thank you Shruthi."

" Its fine." She said getting up, covering herself.

..

Elena's sleep was interrupted by her phone. She looked at the caller id and it read 'Rahul'. She stomped the red light. But Rahul wasn't giving up so soon.

"Shit! what do you want Rahul !!?" She sleep talks into the phone. She wasn't a morning person at all unlike Rahul.

"We have got to go on a business tour get ready soon." He said calmly.

" i am not fucking coming with you anywhere. So let me sleep." She spoke softly this time as she was more likely to drift off to sleep.

"You said you would be a promising manager. You don't seem like one. Okay bye."

"Hold your horses idiot. Don't hurt my ego. I am awake now hang up the call and let me get ready.

Elena P.O.V

I looked at my reflection on the mirror. I had worn a white button up with a black pencil skirt , which went well with the high pony i had put on. I jogged down the stairs, looking around for Meera but she was nowhere. I walked towards the dining table to find a card. I picked it up and examined it. I thad Meera's scibbling on it.

"Don't skip your breakfast.!!" I smiled at how she cared so much bout me. I turned towards the kitchen but my phone viberated in my wallet.

"RAHUL" Ugh. Idiot.

"What do you want? What's your problem?!" I said as soon as i attended his call.

"I need you and that's the problem." He mumbled something right now.

"Kya?"(what)

"Nothing at all. I will be there in ten minutes."

"Okay."