Restrictions

Rahul POV

We reached Elena's house in minutes considering the speed at which I drove my Lamborghini. I rang the bell continuously, impatient. I try calling Shruthi but she doesn't respond. After 5 minutes the door opens revealing an irritated Shruthi.

"Oww." she said as she opened the door with a sleepy face.

"How much time do you take to open a door.!?" I said with a frown.

"Han ham yaheen sone waale the." Abhi stated sarcastically.

Shruthi narrowed her eyes and shot a basilisk glance at Abhimanyu and he just looks away avoiding her laser glances.

"Why are you guys here anyways ?"

"Mom told us to pick you up from Mrs. To be Khanha's house." Mrs.Khanha to be whom I haven't even seen yet. Whom I don't know anything about.

"Ugh, stop right there. I am old enough to come by myself. I am 21!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. Just because you are 21 years old doesn't mean you grow wings to fly back home without a car." Abhi snickered stating the obvious fact.

"Why can't your friend just shut up Rahul ?"

"Enough both of you. Mein thak gaya hun thum dhonoon ke ye bakwaas se." I said irritated. These both always fought. Like Always.

"Umm Let me get my stuffs. You guys wait inside please." She said frustrated. She turned to leave us three alone.

We three stepped inside The Kapoor House. It was an architectural  masterpiece taking in the late Indian and London architectural excellence.  As grand as the Khanha residence. There were separate stair cases on either sides of the house. The hallway was large with a luxury sofa set and a television set. A separate pathway led to the kitchen room but the bedrooms had to be on the next floor I guess. Both Varun and Abhi had a nasty wink on their faces and wondered what criminal harkath they had in their minds. They were never to be trusted.

"AND HE COMES TO HIS FUTURE WIFE'S HOUSE!!" Varun yelled and Abhi who came in front of me circled an imaginary saffron plate in front me with an emotional look that made me crack up. Both Abhi and Varun start laughing like giants following my lead.

"Guys you are making a hell of noise!" Shruthi was back as she whisper yelled at us.

Narration POV

Both Abhi and Varun were making a lot of noises laughing with sounds with the like s of dying seals.

"Mee and Shruthi enough. Lemme sleep." She sleep talked. Her hands start searching for the nearest pillow to close her face and ear to block out the noises she heard but it met with Meera's mouth which of course had drool on it. Elena shot up at once she sat on the bed with her right hand hanging before eyes with thick drool on it.

"EWW!!!! MIAAA!!!" She screeched waking up Mia in the process. Meera sat right up rubbing her mouth on the hoodie she wore. She looked around lazily taking in her new surrounding.

"Where did Shruthi go and who the hell is making so much noise?!" She talked.

Elena got up with her hand outstretched away from her body. She rushes to the wash room and clean herself up.

Elena POV

This Meera , she is as lazy and dirty as I am. I chuckled at the thought and started drying my hands when I heard voices of men in my home.

"I will tell Rahul to pick her up tomorrow." I recollect mausi saying that. Dammit! Is he here ?!