P.S. I Love you

The pic in media section tho!! O_o I AM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH BAJIRAO MASTANI

Elena's POV

As the first rays of the weak November sun hit the windows I shrank my already closed eyes because

One, the light bathed the dark room disturbing my deep slumber.

Two, my head was banging due the possible hangover.

Three I was pretty sure I felt someone's presence near me.
I graze my hands to my left side feeling for something or someone. I was pretty sure I touched someone's bare chest. I turned to look at Rahul's sleeping figure, his mouth slightly open as he slowly breathed. His shoulder length hair splayed on the silk pillow, was messy but sexy. He lay on his stomach, having his muscular hand above his head. He wasn't wearing a shirt or anything on his torso to be precise and wow he looks so droolworthy. I tear my eyes away from visually raping him and touch my lips which were plump from last night. We kissed. That I remember. I, Elena Riaz Kapoor kissed a guy full on lips not to mention, tongue tug war. The thought of kissing Rahul made my cheeks hot and I smiled. I didn't regret it. In fact I wanted to kiss him again. I couldn't believe I was in love with someone. I was always so afraid of falling in love with someone for I didn't want my heart broken by a man. I have had my fair share of heart breaks when I was simply in love with the idea of falling in love when I mistook infatuation for love and lust for trust.

And now, I was doing the one thing I always restricted myself from. Love. And this time I wasn't afraid for I trusted him. I trust him more than my life. I am still surprised by how he had gained my trust in such a short span, how he had lured my heart towards his to love him. We barely have a fortnight to tie the knot and now, I wasn't scared. Back to reality.

Did I pass out after the kiss ? I lifted the white sheet off my body. I was wearing a loose white tee which o remember him wearing yesterday. I didn't remember changing my dress. At all.

"Rahul!!" I poked him with my finger on his chest. He stirred slightly before opening his eyes, smiling widely at me like a love sick geek.

"Morning babe." He said as he sat up on the bed not yet removing the sheets away from the lower part of his body.

"What happened last night ? Who changed my outfit ?" I asked in a rush.
Rahul seemed to taken back by my question.
"You don't remember ? We had the best night ever."

When I blinked at him like a lost puppy he went on.

"Wahi hua joh hona tha, par mein nahi socha ki woh ithni jaldi ho jayege."

"You think this is DDLJ, well it's not you are certainly not Sharukh." You are better. Well, that's a huge compliment.

"Maybe I should have recorded your " OMG RAHUL!! RAHUL!! DON'T STOP. " he said mimicking some sex-moans, with a sly grin on his face.

WHAT?!

"You are lying. You are-We didn't" I covered my mouth with my hand keeping myself from screaming out loud. I felt my eyes moisten. This isn't how I wanted to lose my virginity, knocked out by alcohol-sex was the worst. Suddenly I felt very emotional over whole the situation.

"Hey Leela. I was just kidding." He said as he reached for me. He was kidding. Kidding bout what ? My precious virginity? This wasn't fucking DDLJ.
I start sobbing more due to the relief washing over my body and the banging headache. I hit him hard on his bare chest and went on hitting him repeatedly with either of my hands.
"Idiot. Idiot. Idiot." I shouted.

"Lele chill. I am sorry babe." He said as he guarded his bare chest. When I didn't listen he chose to hold my hands in his.
"I am sorry, I am sorry." He whispered dunking me in his bare warm chest not to mention his droolworthy six packs. Me, like an obeying kitten sniffed slowly as I let his embrace tickle the bottom of my stomach, like there were tiny butterflies flying there. I pushed him away with my palm on his bare chest.
I was angry yet again. He is such a douche. He wasn't letting me go yet.