Complications

Mia and Shruthi heave Elena up the stairs to a room Mia had never come across in the past one day she had lived in that house. the room looked so classy and royal. it had a master bed which had a neat brown bed sheet draped on it .. the room just had monotone of brown and cream colours . Mia and Shruthi laid Elena down on the bed ...

it was 11 pm and Shruthi had to get home . She did not want to leave Elena but she had to go and already she had got eight missed calls from Rahul as he did not know where she had gone after his 'small' fight in the club.

Meera POV

S: i have to leave Meera  . are you sure you can take care of her ?

M: we are fine shruthi i will take care of her 

just then Shruthi's phone rang again ..

S: yeh Rahul tho bhi na

M: hurry Shruthi you get going i can take care of her .. i patted her on her on her back

soon after Shruthi left i went to the ridiculously Classy room to check on her. As i neared the room i could here Elena's sobs..her face was so tired and was pinkish from crying too much. i quikly rush to her side and put my hand on her shoulder ...

M: what's wrong Elena ? just let it out

she wanted to tell something but her hyper sobs weren't allowing her to do so

" just calm down Elena everything is fine " i comforted her . i offered her a glass of water from the bedside tabled which she gulped it down like super-fast...

Elena: i don't wan tis room... she wailed what has got into her seriously ..? 

"she put her head on my shoulder and i could feel more tears making my dress damp"

 My mom's brother .He used to stay in this room .....she said between her continual sobs.... he worked in US and he would visit us often during my summer holidays ...Diwali , Holi , Karvachowth ..

.He just tightly holds my mouth.keeping me from screaming .. one could hear my childish cries and i..i  was scared to confront anyone ... even my mom..Mom and Dad welcomed him But what did they know bout him . they never came to know bout his monstrous side .Ever.

Poor Elena .  .. this is why Elena hates men. she was sexually abused and has gone through a lot in her life ... Orfaned. Abused .Harassed . 

as we get up from the bed she starts screaming and sobbing more than ever... she gets violent ...

E: he was such a MONSTER ..she shouts

He RUINED my childhood ...

Elena just calm down lets get you to bed... but she was drunk. Emotional. and she is Elena .... she takes a vase and throws it on the marbled floor 

 : "here have this .."

i give her another vase and she sends it to pieces too

" don't leave that"  i motion towards another vase beside the bin ... she reaches for it and soon its among the the ruins on the floor which once decored this room.. 

M: feeling alright now ? now lets get you to another room shall we ?

we gett to the same room room we three used yesterday... she just lays down on the bed staring at the ceiling and she drift off to sleep

"and guess what i too damn tired to remove my makeup with makeup remover , i just remove my heels and lay near Elena and i ...

 -----------------------.

R: yaar .. kahan gayi hai yeh Shruthi..(where did this Shruthi go yaar)

V: don't worry baba she will come ..

A: yeah she is 20 years old already she is not a kid 

Rahul, Varun and Abhimanyu were in outside the bar after their so called 'small' fight .Rahul's phone rings and he quickly attends it for it was the call he was expecting the most right now

R: where the heck did you go Shruthi !!!

S: I am home Rahul stop yelling .. i am home already and you better come home too . Mom seems to be not so good mood ... Dad forgot the day they met yet again..
She giggles over phone and Rahul couldn't' help smiling

R: and can i ask you .. WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO ? I was worried sick bout you

He is so protective bout his little sis
S: oww that was mean .. i was at  Elena's .She had blacked out in PuZzles and i had to help Meera haul her to her bed.

R: Elena was in puzzles ? Why did she black out ? Did she see me ? Whose Meera ?

S : Cool down Bro . Come home i will explain everything into your small brain

R: not smaller yours SK ..

Rahul couldn't wait anymore he just wanted to know everything and he wanted to know it NOW..
Rahul drops Varun and Abhi and arrives at his house .
...........,.......,......................................

And howz it guys ... HAPPY DIWALIYSWEETPIES .. HOPE YOU HAD FUN UNLIKE ME ...
This chapies is long right ?

And for gods sake wattpad stop deleting my stuff its pissing me off i had typed the whole chappie bur it got deleted... anyways

Please comment .Vote and share    buh bye guysss!!! And i will  add media tomorrow ... that's a wrap and Zoop