Officially Caught Up

Hey Laddu's!!! ^_^ How are you all doing ? Sorry for i kept you guys waiting( a LOT). Marriage is on cards.. for Elena and Rahul i mean. And i need to do a lot of research cause i really have no clue bout marriage ceremonies. Please.. please.. help me find out bout it . Comment and let me know . I will DM you guys. Help me out guys . Pretty please ? !!!And school is killing me.!!! Anyone watched KillDil ??? Howz it ? Caz i wanna go watch it. Love you guys.. enjoy. :) and  to those who don't know you can vote and comment too.. Excitingisn't it ??? Jus kidding .
And the Typos beg to be excused . I know i have very bad orthography or whatever shit , so read at your own wish. And i am not so good in hindi.. so go easy on me guys.. . Love u all muchkins!!!

Meera got up and glanced at the clock which stared down a 10:00am at her. She got up rubbing her eyes and stretching. She expected to see Elena at the end of the bed but Elena wasn't there.

As Meera lazily descended the stairs making her way to the kitchen she took in the delicious aroma of vanilla and cappuccino (A/N: my personal favorite :) ) .

E: hey Meera .

Elena had gotten up sooner this time and she decided to make herself some coffee in absence of Sofia and Ranjith.

M: Hey Lele...  

Meera was still yawning wide . Her face was tired out from crying a lot. 

M: where's Sofia and Ranjith . 

E: oh it's Saturday ? i think they must have gone out somewhere . you know what ? 

M: what?

Meera jumped up and sat on the counter beside where Elena was standing.

E: they are dating i think. they are being all adorable around each other. 

Elena extended a cup towards Meera who smiled at her and took the cup from her hands.

M: Thank you.

E: Are yaar.. Doston ke beech no sorrys no thank you.. And if it comes to thanking i am the one who should thank you have been taking care of me like my sister. Thank you Mia.

M: Behnon ke beech me no sorrys no thank you yaar ?

E: ok Mia. 

They were joking around when the bell rang . Meera hoped off the counter 

M: I will get it .

She hurried towards the doors and opened it

M: Maa...Abhi ?

Meera's eyes were twinkling with tears. But they were tears of joy. Joy of  finally seeing her mom and her Abhi . She rushed and hugged her her mom and starts crying .

Apparently Rahul had called Abhi and had told him bout how he had met Meera at Elena's place that morning and that's how they ended up here.

Elena slowly came back to the living room as Meera wasn't back.