Drunken much !

Rahul's Point of View.

I had a business meeting today, a very important one which decided about Lespark's collaboration with The Shah Traders. I did not want to be late even by a minute. I rushed down the twin stairs wearing my watch as I got down.

"Morning Mumma." I called out to my mom.

"Good morning beta. Aao break fast khake jao." She said. (Morning son, come have your breakfast.)

"No mom it's late already. I promise I won't skip it tomorrow." I said smiling. I didn't want her to be disappointed. I bent down to touch her feet to get her blessings. I did that everyday.

I left my house in a hurry and got in my Porsche igniting the engine by pressing the automatic button. Perks of being the most famous automobile company's CEO.

Elena Point Of View

I applied mascara on my eyes and admired my reflection on the mirror.

"Perrfectto."

I swirled my car keys in my index finger as I got down the spiral staircases, hoping I didn't have to face Sophia my housemaid more like my mausi.

"Where are you going this evening Elena ?" I heard a sharp female voice. Speaking of the devil.

"SHIT!" I whispered as I turned back to face my beloved Sophia mausi. Yeah I was accustomed to call her mausi rather than by her name. She was much than just a maid to me.

"Umm, To my friend's house." I lied.

"Do I know her or him ?" She questioned.

"Nope. It's a her.!" I assured. Not today mausi.

"What's her name Elena ?" She asked loosening up a bit.

"Meera." I said, a bit too quickly, remembering Diana penty from Cocktail. I never knew any Meera. I just lied hoping this Indian name served as my escape ticket .

"Indian girl. I should meet her some time." She said not suspicious anymore.

"Yep. Sometime." I said as relief washed over me.

Sophia had taken up the responsibility of taking care of me. She was the only person who questioned me, after Devika aunty. Devika aunty had become my mom figure after my mum passed away. She visited me often.

But to her distaste, I seldom lived in my home. I often dwelt in the clubs, drinking, partying hard with strangers. I knew all the clubs and it's managers. I had put huge lumps of money in their mouths, enough to buy another club and I was a VIP in all the clubs. The Khanna's usually advised about me being irresponsible but they never really scolded me they were so polite. I knew they have their reasons. I was already engaged to their son. Yeah. His name, umm..some Raj..Ritesh.. Ranveer, uh never matters. I have never seen him, not after I was a toddler anyways it didn't matter. I hate him already. ALL men are the same. Yeh R bhi pehle chair keenchega bhad mein skirt keenchega, pehele deel chodega badh khud rokhega. This marriage is never going to work. I came to know about it just days before my mom and dad died. It came in as a shock but their death was even more shocking. I forgot about the aspect of trust after my chachu. God, I hate men.

I took this as an opportunity and ran out of the house and climbed into my Jaguar XF. Yeah it was my dad's car my mom had a Rolls-Royce which I never touched ,it was so..so NOT ME and it often reminded me of her. How she used to drive me to primary school till I was 10 years old when they sent me to boarding school.

I reached Puzzles The Bar I usually visited and halted my car a bit far from the club parking for I heard a man shout relentlessly in his thick accent.