Fight club

Tears were trickling down as Elena stood like a rock without opposing the doings of that rowdy like man. The man turned as he felt someone tapping him on his shoulder .

M: what do you want ? He said with a frustrated look which was much evident on his rugged face...

R: excuse me

The man didn't know what had happened next all he felt was a blow one the left side of his face. He was down on the ground before he could know what Rahul had done .

Meera P.O.V

I was standing near the counter and i was tired of dancing but Elena was still dancing ... i turned when I heard disturbances from where  Elena  was . I rush to find Elena standing there crying ...there was man who was massaging the left side of his face which had gone red standing near him , was the same man with whom Elena had a row . I didn't know him but i felt i had seen him somewhere else. Like i knew him. I did not wait to find out what was going on there i just wanted to get Elena out of that mess ...

M: Elena . I shake her by her shoulders ... but she doesn't budge at all.I pull her by her hand and put her hand on my shoulder ,partially carrying her. Her body had gone limb from shock or what ever that had happened there...

Rahul.P.O.V

Guys just shut it ...i said  when.I got annoyed due to their ridiculous fight..

V: hey rahul did you find her yet ? ..he asked with a edge of restlessness added to his enthusiastic voice

R: nope man.

Shruthi and Abhi were much busy quarrelling...As my eyes scanned the whole bar in search of her , i finally saw her on the dance floor...dancing to the beats she was so ..so i couldn't describe her ...HOT can't describe a woman ... or sexy.. she is elegant maybe..graceful..

I saw that a group of men were looking at her , their eyes  filled with lust alone. As a man came her and started

to grind on her. i  felt a pang of jealousy  ..? NOPE it was anger cause she didn't like it she just stood there like a rock , crying..

Before i could further guess the reason why she was crying . i had hit the man and he was on the floor, groaning in pain... woah where did that come from ? Shruthi who had just snapped out of her idiotic fight with Abhi did not notice that i had hit that man.

His buddies weren't happy at all. behind me Varun and Abhi had witnessed the men coming towards me for a fight and guess what they do ? Run towards the men and hit them ...Ma sweet friends.... here comes a fight ...

Meera P.O.V
Elena had blacked out..fainted or whatever. she was not in her senses her body was sweating all over ...i was tensed ... as i was getting Elena out Shruthi rushed towards me and helped me out .

S: how the hell did this happen ? ..she asked , her face had a frown and worried expression.

We were in the car and there was complete silence.

M: i don't know what happened .. i just saw a man down groaning in pain and that Hottie with whom Elena had a row that day...

S: But why did Rahul suddenly go near Elena ?

M: the one down on the floor groaning is your brother ? I asked her with an expression of shock

S: nope .the other one.

M: oh suddenly something stuck me

Shruthi and is unison screamed  WHAT ???

S: you mean Elena had a row with my brother Rahul ?

M: yeah seems like that.. woah

Elena seemed to be disturbed . She stirred next to me . And soon we reached the house. We both heaved Elena to a bedroom i have never seen . ,
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>>
Hows it guys ??? I
Finally managed to update . This chapieseems long right ? So proud... all caz of your support guys .thank you much for commenting and voting LH .. i get really exited by comments
. they serve like motivation to me
..okThat's  a wrap for now byeee guys...