There lived the Kapoor

The three girls Elena, Meera and Shruthi were home alone and had slept off on the same bed watching  Ram-Leela. It was half past 11 in the morning when someone rang the doorbell. Meera being the more attentive one stirred to sound but Elena never showed any sign of waking up.

Meera shook Shruthi who had her hands on Meera's face and her legs on Elena. The door bell rang again.

"Gerrof." Meera growled.

"Shut up and let me sleep Mia." Shruthi sleep talked. She rolls over and hugs Elena instead.

"Get the door nah." Meera mumbled.

"Wake her up! Why me ?!" She frowns still not opening her eyes.

"Just get da door." Meera says before slumping back on the bed.Shruthi got up rubbing her eyes and looked at her phone.

7 missed calls from Khanha Bro.

"Oh shit it must be bhaiya at the door."

She walks towards the door dragging her legs and opens the door to face Rahul, Varun and of course Abhimanyu.

Rahul POV

It was 11:00 am and mom wanted me to pick up Shruthi from Elena's house

"Rahul beta go to Elena's house and pick up Shruthi. Don't forget." With that she pecked my cheek. She was in a hurry leaving for Rajjo family marriage function.

"Yeah mom." I said in a dull tone, my head was pounding from all the alcohol I had consumed last night.

"Take them with you." She said motioning towards Abhi and Varun who were laying on the couch like dead seals.

"Bye Abhi and Varun. And why are you both sleeping like preggy elephants ?" She giggles and leaves Abhi and Varun mumble a bye back.
She hurried past us to the bedroom as if she forgot something.

"Oh sweet heart, you are really good looking now its really late so get out of the mirror."

"Yes meri jaan." He said having a last look at his dashing reflection.

"And RAHUL don't forget Shruthi." She reminded.

"Yes mom." I said shrinking my eyes because of the head ache caused by the high volume of her voice. She pulled dad out and they got in the car waiting at the gates. They never failed bring a smile on my face. They are the best couple I have ever witnessed. Even jn the toughest times they never failed to be each other's strength. They never ceased to live each other over their 25years of marriage.

"Guys get going. I don't wanna go alone."

"We aren't coming baba head ache is unbearable." Abhi said massages ng his temples.

"Oh yes you guys are coming or I am kicking your asses." I warned.

"Ugh Rahul." Varun complained.

"Come on Varun he is not leaving without us."

We three walked towards the door and got in the car and I sat behind the wheel. The other two are obviously too lazy to even drive now. I start driving, speeding as I crossed the gates.

I speed through the driveway reaching the speed limit. Here I come Ms.Kapoor. Hope I get to see you today. I sighed at the thought of my fate and concentrated on the roadway instead.

..