Party and Panic

Warning: I haven't edited the chapter yet.

Dedicated: To moviesspices for being an awesome reader and always leaving a sweet comment. Thank you so much. :)

Elena P.O.V

I slid into the parking space and got out of my car hurriedly. I was worried that Meera had called for some kind of emergency. I quickly made my way towards the door and opened the door. Meera was no where to be seen in the living room so i rush towards the stairs.

" MEERA?" I called out for her.

I opened my bedroom door and of course she was there. I exhaled in relief. She was sitting on the floor with her torso resting on the bed. She had a vodka bottle in her hand and it was almost over. I slowly went towards her and knelt down.

I shook her slightly. "Mia, wake up."

She moaned and shuffled. "Shud up Varun , led me sleeb."

I chuckled at her. " Mia its me Elena.".

She shot up for her sleeping position,wide awake. "Hey lele. Congratulate me."

" Kya hua "

" The company which interviewed and auditioned me for past ten days, they have decided to sponsor me for a certified established album.!!!"

I started screeching. Of course its a very very big moment in her life and i was really happy.

"Really that'z  AWESOME. I am so very happy for you sissy." I reached for a hug and she hugged me back.

" Arrey party toh banthi hai yaar." 

She seemed to accept that.

" How bout this. We could have a party here tomorrow. We can invite our friends and Shruthi and maybe.." i trailed off mid sentence. She raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"Maybe kya?"

"Maybe we could invite your Varun since you seem to be sleep talking to him."

With that i got up and start running cause i was sure we are bout to have a wrestling match, well a girly one. 

..

Narrator P.O.V

Elena and Meera sat huffing heavily on the couch. They had of course ended up having a fight with each other.

" GOD i swear i am never fighting with you again you cheat." Said Meera who had been defeated by Elena.

Elena grinned at Meera showing her teeth.

"Okay can we start writing our guest list ?"

"Sure. You never told me anything bout your first day working with Rahul."  said Meera taking up a notepad and pen from the side table.

"He is my nightmare."

Elena started narrating everything to Meera.

"Come on yaar he made you do it cause he knew you had it in you. He knew you can do it." explained Meera backing up Rahul.

"Forget bout it. He is such a devil. He  gave the presentation to me just like that. For all i know i could have screwed it up.

"But you didn't.!!"

"But i could have..!"

"When is your marriage Lele.? I want dates."

" ugh. I guess next month maybe by 5th and 6th in Udaipur."

" Oh shit. I c.." " Don't tell me you won't be coming. Elena warned Meera. But that was what exactly Meera was about to do.

" Elena i am really sorry baba. I would be shooting for the album by then in the U.S."