Elena Kapoor

Elena Kapoor, yeah that's my name. One of the three things they had left back when they passed away three years back in a tragic car accident. The other two being heaps and heaps of money, enterprises and the world famous Lespark Limited. My loving amma and papa died that day. My perfect life destroyed in seconds. They were coming back from work that evening.

I had come home from hostel without informing them as a surprise. It was their 25th Marriage Anniversary. However their PA had informed them about my sudden arrival and thus they were coming sooner than usual. So, basically it was me who killed them.

"NO lele.YOU didn't." I talk aloud.

Great! Now I am talking to myself. They never really had much time for me. They were busy,.anytime and every time but I loved them a lot. I lost both of them when I was 20 years old.

I am 23 years old now and I can pretty much handle myself. I would never want to find someone or as they say 'THE ONE' someday. I hate men. They are all the same, like my uncle. He was my mother's brother and he sexually abused me when I was just a kid.

Even if I had the most luxurious life ever I was never happy. I was too broken to even smile. I was known as Lele the party rocker in the clubs. I had gotten into drugs not being able to deal with my parent's death but Devika Aunty somehow brought me out of it and now I drink instead.

I figuratively dwelt in the bar and yeah, I got high everyday. I have been like this for past two years. I get to my house drunk everyday to Ranjith and Sofia my house servant and maid who tried advising initially but eventually stopped when they came across my snide comments.

They couldn't leave the job cause they were so loyal to my parents and were so close to them that they didn't want to leave me like this..like what ? I am totally alright, just a little drunk.

like what ? I am totally alright, just a little drunk