Dho Deewane Shehar Mein |2|

Dedicated to All of my wonderful readers. Love you all ^_^ Thank you soo much for the votes and comments.
..

Like how could he win ?! Against me the pani-puri queen. I wondered.

"Okay now that the winner could get anything, I get three wishes from you." He said reaching for my hand holding it in his. He rubbed his thumb on my diamond ring that he had put on. I almost forgot about that.

"Three Wishes ? Impossible !! The deal was just one anything not three." I said.

"Oh Leela don't cheat your fiancée." He said, purposely to irritate me and he was successful.

"Fine Fine. !!! Stop saying that. I never cheat." I said proudly. I inwardly groaned thinking about what he might make me do for him. What if he made me his maid for a day or worse like bed him or something.

He punched his hand in the air flauting his perfect set of bright white teeth and I roll my eyes.

"Where now ?"I ask him setting aside my unnatural fears, hoping and persuading myself into believing he wasn't that kind of a person who would make me do something against my will. I am being stupid ,I know. But trust has never been my thing. Don't judge me.

"The monsoon Palace. The best place to witness the the Udaipuri sunset." He said.

We both walked towards the Audi and we got in up for another ride. If we were in the car it could only mean one thing. 25 stupid Questions game on. He could sense it as well and it was my turn to ask the question. He nudged me on my side to go on.

"Wait idiot." I said thinking hardly. He waited patiently, looking up at me with a cute puppy dog expression until I was done thinking. Wait, not cute.

"What would you do if I never loved you or if I hated you forever hence ruining your marriage ? " I asked, mentally congratulating myself for the best question.
He was quick to answer though.

"I would be soo good that one day you wouldn't be able to sleep cause your reality would be better than your fantasies eventful falling in love with me."

"I sincerely doubt that." I said sarcastically.

He just shakes his head smiling and his turn is interrupted by his vibrating phone which he pulls from his pant pocket. The car halts near the outskirts of the busy palace which didn't seem as crowded as it must be. We step out the car. He attends his call as soon as he sees the caller ID.

"Hello Mr.Shukla." he started speaking in his phone.

I make my eyes wide and look at him. I very badly wanted to be on the call. He was talking work without me. Hmmp.
Rahul just winks at me. This man is just..I don't know, he is crazy.

"Sure. I can't let you know about that but I can very well assure you that you want be disappointed. Sure." He then laughed which was so toned and musical. Why the fudge is he laughing. This is frustrating yaar.

"Thank you. Sure I will surely convey this to her. She is here Sure. Yes." He had ended the call and he was again smiling at me. Doesn't his jaws pain if he is smiling all the time I wondered.

"What was that about ?" I ask too impatient.

"Well he says he has elected me for the next Forbes Business Excellence Award , and you as the Youngest successful Entrepreneur and there is a quick photoshoot to be done in NY." He finished like it was such a normal thing.

"WHAT??!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RAHUL, CAUSE IF YOU ARE I WILL NOT MIND DAMAGING YOUR PRECIOUS GOLDEN BANANA." I said and he started laughing hard.

"Awww. Your so cute. Damaging my bananas ? Seriously ? Think about it Elena or you may regret it later." He said still laughing while he cupped his hand on my chin in adoring way.