Guilty pleasure

"I am sorry Leela." Rahul apologized still not looking up from the crook of my neck probably guilty for marking me. I never thought Rahul would something so wild. Marking his territory so Rohan wouldn't look my way ?

"Rahul look here." I whispered into his ear. I could taste the blood oozing out of my lower lip where he was had bitten me. I didn't know how to feel about how insecure he felt in the presence of another male ogling at me. For God's sake his own brother.
Rahul slowly rises his head to look directly into my eyes. They were still red with anger.

"What was that?" I questioned him. My anger had gone away. It was replaced by concern and disappointment. He didn't answer me. He looked down probably contemplating what he had done.

"Come." I walked inside his room holding and pulling him by his hand. I pulled off the blanket splayed over the mattress and got inside the cold sheets. Rahul followed my lead and laid beside me. He was silently staring at the ceiling. I turn to his side and cuddled closer to his warmth.

"I am sorry Elena.. I didn't mean to " he paused briefly covered his face with both his hands. "God I fucking marked you.. Like a savage. Animalistic. You are probably afraid of me right now." He said still not taking his hands off his face.

"Shhh.." I held his hand removing it from his face. I pulled his face to my lips and placed a small peck on his cheek.
"It's okay." I said and leaned on his shoulder blade. I brought my hand to the place where he had bitten me, it still pained and was sure to leave a dark mark for days. We still had 7 days for the wedding but I would have to hide it from mom and others.

"It isn't, Elena." Rahul answered in a low voice. He sounded guilty.

"Elena sounds weird from your mouth now." I said smiling at him.
"Rahul even if Rohan comes at me I would never even think of having him anywhere near me. I love you Rahul, don't you trust.."

"Of course I do with all my life! I just cannot imagine it if he tries to hurt you. I want him to know you are mine. I can't lose you." He spoke quickly.

"I am yours. I belong to you and you to me and no one can change that." I said. Rahul smiled but it never reached his eye.

"So next time do it somewhere people can't see it." I said looking down from his eyes meddling with what was left of his shirt buttons.

"What?" He asked. He put his arms around me, pulling on the top of him. I giggled as he lifted me with just his hand around my waist. I bit my swollen lower lip and eyed his perfect lips not giving him the eye contact yet. My cheeks were growing warmer with every passing second.

"What did you say Leela Kapoor ?" He asked me. His playful hyper energetic self was back and it broadened my smile.

"Next time make sure you do it some where people can't see it." I repeated slowly and bent down pressing a tiny peck on his nose before burying my hot face in the crook of his neck where he wouldn't be able to see my blush.

"I love you Leela." He rasped before hugging me closer to him.

"I know." I replied relishing the extreme happiness I felt just being with Rahul. He had become my everything now.

...

With just 5 days and 6 nights left to haldi and sangeeth, the preparations had already began in full swing. The weird part of the whole marriage preparations was how Rohan in his intimidating self was trying to help around everything with the dozen of men dressed in black suit, his minions probably following his orders how much ever maa had insisted it wasn't necessary. Rahul had already gotten into a fight with one of them when thred.tried to instruct him on the decorations.

"Rahul, that was really unnecessary." I sigh looking at the cut on his right arm which was now bleeding.

"Leela you know I didn't do anything. It was him." He said motioning towards the guard who now had a red eye and swollen face.

"Come with me." I said tugging on his shirt and he obeyed. As he got up his arms were around my waist pulling me closer for a kiss. In broad daylight in front of his ever camera holding cousins and maa.

"Rahul not now." I whisper yelled at him. I look sideways and there stood Rohan looking all red.

"You are mine. You are my wife. Hak banta hai." He said before kissing my cheek pricking it with his growing stubble.

"Not yet Khanha." I said before walking away to get the first aid kit but Rahul followed me this time. His work was done on making Rohan angry. Making Rohan realise that I belonged only to him and not anyone else. Such a matured husband to be.