The proposal

Presenting you guys with the cheesiest chapter ever. Don't kill me I had no time. Enjoy. Love y'all .

Dedicated to my soulmate ;) ahona_x

Unedited.

..

Elena's Mother Sheila Kapoor played by Kajol.
"Run Elena, fast!" I turned my head to look at my mom's bloodied figure standing ten feet away from me.

"Maa?" I asked my voice cracking. Her usually beautiful face was missing replaced by one contorted in pain and fear. He blood was drenching her hair and her beautiful brown locks were matted with blood.

"Elena you have got to run, he's coming.!"

"What happened to you? And who is coming ?"

"You have got to run, or you will be hunted by him."

"How do you know Maa ?" I asked my voice cracking. I always shared a good relationship with my Maa, yet I never told her how he used me. Her own brother. Suddenly, the skies turned red with stormy air ruffling the wild trees.

"He is here." My Maa whispered her eyes wide in fear.

Just as she said those words a tall shadow leaner than how I remembered him appeared from the trees. It walked towards mom and me with its hands flickering on the either of it's sides. The shadow was now feet away from me and it no longer was dark except for the black clothes he wore. It was Rahul with an evil grin that belonged to chachu.

Reality hit me like a storm as I got up gasping for air but someone held me down to the mattress. It was Rahul. But he was no longer sleeping.

"Elena babe are you okay ?" He whispered. I cringed as I felt the beads of sweat on my forehead and neck. Does that mean Rahul is evil ? Like chachu ? Will he ever do that kind of stuffs to me. It took a minute for me to realise that I was in a private jets' deck cuddled into Rahul's warm bare chest.

"Leela what's wrong ? Do you want to talk about it love ?" He asked concerned. He was still lying next to me his head in his chiseled arm while his other hand held me by my waist. I had to accept that I have never felt this comfortable ever.

WARNING- Steamy scene coming up.

"Leela do you ..- I cut off his sentence by crashing my lips on his because I knew kissing him would distract me. I didn't know I needed him this much. He kisses me back. His hand moves over my hip curving itself in the bend of my waist. I press closer to him and move my hands across his torso as my legs wrap themselves around his legs. My head buzzes with nervousness but my body seemed to know what it was doing for all it wanted was to escape from itself and become a part of him instead. His hand skips into the hem of my shirt and I don't stop him even though I knew I should. Instead a faint moan escapes my mouth. Anticipation. My cheeks become hot with embarrassment. His hand traces my spine moving up with the intensity of the kiss. My shirt creeps up my body revealing my stomach and I shiver. He starts planting tiny kisses on my jawline and goes down kissing my neck now when I gain my senses back. I couldn't be doing this with him if my intentions were to distract myself from something dreadful.

I lean back from him and he withdraws his hand from inside my shirt and hugs me closer to him instead. I place my head on his arm and just lie there meddling with his long hair flowing down on his shoulder.