Convo Happens

Hey lovelies !!! How are y'all munchkins doin ? I am doing great !!! GuyS THIS IS IMPORTANT ! Varun Malhotra will be played my Shahid Kapoor from now one cause he looks the best with PeeCee and i can't really find any pics nor chemistry for Arjun . pc pair so... sorry Arjun Fans if i have disappointed you guys.. :/.... And Really Wattpad is making me mad caz i had more to theprevious chappie and it deleted my stuff. Hows LH going guys ? Do you like my story.? Thank you so much my ladduscazLH has got a huge no. Of reads (20k) and i am really reaaaally proud. Thank you so much guys!!! Love y'all..... And i noticed most of LH readers aren't from India , so can you guys comment your home country ? Cause i would be glad to know :) .  HOWZ THE NEW COVER ? OK i will get to the story now . And thank you again for commenting and voting ;) ... the typos beg to be excused ... 
.
.
.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

M: " Varun ?"

Meera was frozen on her tracks . Varun Malhotra was standing before her . The on who had broken her heart when she was 19 . The one whom she used to love unconditionally.

Meera was in hurry and she did not want to waste her time on a person who was a bastard.

"Get going Meera you are getting late , before he starts . Said her mind but her heart ached to see him. Meera listened to her mind this time. She did not want to get her heart broken anymore .

As Meera took a sidestep away from Varun , he called out for her.

V: Meera just listen to me once.

She decided to ignore him , but Varun did not want to give up so soon . After all he had waited for her for almost 3 years . Varun gets hold of Meera's hand ,

V : Meera please.

M: just let me go. I don't want to hear any shit.

V: Meera please i am really sorry .. i .. i love you so much Meera please..,

M: No Varun you don't. If you really loved me you wouldn't  have cheated  on me with that slut .

Meera with tears streaming in her eyes , shook her hand which was under his grip. Varun let her go yet again  . Meera not even bothering to look at Varun speeds away .

Elena P.O.V

AND... i am officially announced... OMG!!! This is really happening. Shit.

Devika aunty.. ahh snap.. i really wanna call her maa .. she gave me a million dollar smile. She is someone whom i would respect and adore and how can she even give birth to such a devil?