Dho Deewane Shehar Mein |1|

!!UNEDITED!!

Happy reading :))

Narrator's P.O.V, (Udaipur, India, 6 am)

Rahul casually strolled the isolated corridors of the huge palace busily talking into his phone about some kind of laser show tickets and transportation details. He held his sling bag on his shoulder with his other hand. He wore a faded half white shirt under his white leather jacket and a khaki Gucci cargo pant. As soon as he reached Elena's room, he tapped the red flash on his phone ending the call..
He thought of knocking but instead turns the handle and pushes the door enough to let his figure in the air conditioned room. The room was quite similar to his except it had cream and white color coordinated sheet and curtains. He walked in further to find the bed empty.

The curtains were still on and thus the room was dark except the minimal light emitted by the lampshade and the foot lights glowing here and there. Rahul walked towards the huge glass wall and pulled off the curtains which had a memorising view into the the blue lake which stretched for miles and the hills far by where the sun was lazily kinked, gracing the lazy aura of the not-so-well kept room only to find the bed empty with golden light. He sighed looking at how his fiancée and sis were messy while he was too clean to handle, with his OCD.

He then heard a splash from the nearby bathroom which was parallel to the next room. He quickly guessed it must be Elena bathing.. and he was right for the bathroom door was locked from inside.

He dramatically jumped in front of the bathroom door.

"Elena how much more time do you need meri jaane mann." He said smirking at the thought of how Elena couldn't strike him , now that she was inside, taking bath.

"Kyun chupchap ho jaanu. Do you want me to join you inside.?"

"I am removing my pants now." He said in a naughty voice.

He switched on the speaker sets and connected his phone via bluetooth and to play his all time favorite song and he sang along.

"ARREY OH LEELA MERE JAANE MAN,, BAHAR NIKHAL!!! AAJH CHUMMA HAI AAJ KA VADHA HAI DEKH MEIN AAH GAYA,, THU BHI JALDI AHH. MERA AANKAD PAH. AREEY THU BOLI THI PICHLE CHUMME KOH AAJ CHUMMA HAI TOH AAJA AAJA AJAJAJAJ HEEEYYYYY!!!

JHUMMA CHUMMA DE DE JHUMMA CHUMMA DE DE CHUMMA. He sang with proper dance steps. Just then the bathroom door opens and he stalls his step midway for the person standing there was not Elena. It was the palace's cleaning staff.

"I am sorry sir. I was cleaning the room." she said hardly controlling her laughter. "Have a good day." She mutters and strolls out of the room quickly, leaving Rahul feeling completely idiotic.

"PrrrHAHAHAHA." Rahul turned towards her dorky laughter. It was Elena laughing very hard clenching on to her sides but she did not move her hand away from her towel which cover her mid-portion. Rahul was staring at her with wide eyes. Her hair was wet and she had put her hair up with a pin.

Elena's Point Of View

I stepped out of the bathroom holding on to my towel when i heard someone shouting my name.

I hurriedly walked towards the bedroom and it was Rahul. He was clad in a khaki pant and a tight faded grey shirt under his leather jacket. But more noticeable was what he was shouting.

"Kyun chupchap ho jaanu. Do you want me to join you inside.? I am removing my pants now." He then switched on Chumma Chumma de de and was singing his own version with my name to it. Does he think i am in there cause i remember a Lady staff asking my permission to clean the room.