Hangover and Music

PLEASE READ, i have planned to keep my rantings before the chappie . I hope you guys read my rantings at the end of my stories . And love you guys who read my ranting and vote and comment and the rest i love you a wee bit less k ? Many of your comments leave me inspired to write more and i thank you for that guys. You guys are the BEST... Thank you so much guys !!!

Elena got up as she heard noises and she got up . she propped herself on the bed . She didn't know why but she felt very exhausted both physically and mentally  .

"Owww" she groaned in pain  .

Elena P.O.V

What the heck. Just what i needed . HANGOVER. i placed my hands on my temples massaging .

I could hear some one singing

"Meera ?"

M : HANGOVER TERI YADHON KA .. HANGOVER TERI BAATHON KA !!!

E:" OWW.. stop singing so loudly"

i said placing my hands on my ears blocking the glass breaking loud noise .

M: here have this

She handed me a cup of milk.

(A/N : Does hangover wear out if you drink somethin else ... no idea)

I gulped it down and gave her the cup . I knew i had milk whiskers . I smiled shrinking my eyes and i tried licking off the milk.

M: that's a good kiddy . Aww cho cute .

"MADAME"

With that Meera rushed out of the room calling back i got up slowly and went to the living room . There were boxes , guitar, mics , recorders and her cupboard, etc . I guess her things have arrived finally.

"You sing ? " i asked her

M:" yeah" . She said not really concentrating  on the convo i was having with she was busy ticking off a list she had in her hand.

Later that day

i was bathing in my room and meera was busy arranging her stuffs . Seems like she sang well she was confined in a room , Too happy admiring her stuffs and playing her guitar. i decided to go to the bar .

as i left i saw a yellow colour car. s Ghini coming through the gates. Whose that ??? The car stopped before me and the windshield was replaced by a grinning Shruthi wearing coolers showing off her new asset.

"Howz it ?"

E: COOL . so you finaaally bargained for a new car.

S: YEP. get in . 

E:OKIE

S: Where's Meera .? Call her too.

E: oh. her stuffs arrived today and she is too busy organising them and playing her guitar and singing.

S: wow she sings ... she said driving the car out of the automatic gates.

 E: yep and guess what ?... i paused to bring a dramatic effect

S: what ? ..  she asked in Duh tone

E: she's very good at it i heard her sing and can i ask how you managed to get this car in your kitty.

Shruthi winked at me 

E: what ?

S: i answered some questions Rahul had bout you ..

E: who ?

S:  your fiancee'

E: WHAT DID HE ASK BOUT ME AND WHY THE HECK DID YOU TELL ?

S: oh it's nothing . he just asked whether you were in the bar and why you blacked but then i asked him the same question because he was the one who was near you when you seemed to cry your head off in the bar yesterday and i din't know why you cried yesterday.

E: you mean that ..that was your brother who

S: yes it was. 

E: How could he do that to me ? 

S: do what ?

but i was too deep in my thoughts and i wasn't listening to Shruthi anymore.

 OMG i am not marrying a man-slut. OMG, NO PLEASE !!!

"ELENA" ?

i came out of my train of thoughts and looked at her and pretended to listen to her and i put up a mask, but to say the truth i wanted to cry my head off..

I have to marry him anyways...i can't deny my parents decision . if they were alive today i would have been married to him already .
Shruthi dropped me in the bar and i went in and you know what i did next.

DRink DrInK DRINK ...SHOT SHOT SHOT

>>>>>third person P.O.V

Meera too worried bout Elena came to Puzzles of course in search of Elena and of course found her there on a couch . TOo Drunk.

E: you Meera ... Elena said as Meera was driving the car .

M: hmm ?

E: i have always hated men  ... Elena blurted out..

but i am goin ta marry a man slyt .. Hahahaha. Kismath ek Kuthi chees hothi hai nah Meera.

M: um Elena Man slut maybe a rude word , Don't you think ?

E: yeah ?  How about Fucking idiot ? Bastard ? 

M: good Elena 

By that time Meera had parked the car and was yet again heaving Elena to her room and she got to the room where Elena had slept last night and lay her on the bed covering her with a sheet and removing her boots.

M: good night Elena .

E: goodie nite Mia 

as Meera was about to leave Elena caught hold of her hand and whispered a thank you. Meera just smiled and left, turning off the lights.

_*>

Meera had been doing this for quite a lot now . Some times she accompanied Elena to the club but when she didn't , Elena gets out control and drinks more. Sofia and Rajith seemed to more than just welcome to Meera . they found her very kind and they were very happy to see that Elena finally had a responsible"Friend" who took care of her and cared for her.

Rahul P.O.V

It's been so long since i had been to the club . Work has gotten into me and you know what i seriously need a short break.so i decided to call Abhi and Varun to go to the club and guess what ? Abhi's just had a row with his dad yet again and he was too depressed to even attend my calls. And Varun well, He just managed to get in pants of yet another girl , His neighbour and i was forced to go alone.

*poker face*

i quickly parked my car in the lot and got in the Memorable Club where i had first met my Fiancee. i got myself a big glass of fine scotch . why did i get a scotch as if i wanted to enjoy it's delicacy now i just wanted to relax and chill. 

i got to the couch and sat down.

as i was looking around the bar and met her again. Elena. she directly went to the counter . SHOT .SHOT. SHOT.SHOT.SHOT . . and she is officially too drunk now. she took a Vodka bottle in her hand drinking directly from it. she came towards me and collapsed on the couch. 

OMG !!!