The Bipolar's Baby

Warning : i haven't edited the chapter yet so you may find a LOT of spelling mistakes.

Dedicated: To MeghnaJasmeen for being the sweetest person ever. Thank you :) .

And please do vote and comment.

...

Rahul P.O.V

I came down the stairs quickly putting on my suit simultaneously.

"Hey mom " She did not acknowledge me . Well, for the past week she had been busy with her phone. She had been busy talking with our relatives and managers bout the wedding. I went to the kitchen stuffed a bread into my mouth. I never skipped my breakfast this often but when my mom is not giving me proper attention i had to miss it. I know i am being a bit dramatic but that is what has been happening for the past week. I mumbled a bye to my mom and quickly trailed away from my house in my car.

I was quick to reach my estate. It was just a 5 minute drive from our house . I parked my car in my usual place . It was only when i got out i noticed a black E type Jaguar . It was the car i have always wanted but i ended up getting a Ghini. I swiftly made my way to the door which was opened by the guard.

I returned various morning wishes that came in my way .Once I reached my floor my PA made her way towards me.

"Morning Julia ."

" Morning Mr.Rahul." she said in her british accent.

"So what do i have today. And please do arrange my profit analysis presentation with Mr.Shah today . I will be leaving for India in a matter weeks so its better if we have it today.'

" Sure sir." She made a note . For some unknown reason Julia had a smug smile on and that was so rare as she was so damn serious always.

I chose to ignore it and turned towards my room.

Narrator P.O.V

Rahul entered his room to find Elena sitting on his chair. Elena was in a office attire , wearing a white button up shirt sith a black pant and coat.

" Hello Elena. You are missing me so desperately already ?" He said with a smirk dancing on his lips.

" Shut it Rahul." Said Elena clearly annoyed as always. " i am going yo work too."

" Why ?" Rahul thought it was unnecessary for Elena to " work".

" One, i want to and Two, I have the rights and Three, i am bored as hell since the engagement."

" You can definitely work." he said putting air quotes for the work. ".. but you don't know anything yet. Maybe you can be my assistant."

Rahul came towards Elena and Elena narrowed her eyes at him and gave him a mean look. Rahul just rised his eyebrows as he considered his point of view which was true according to him.

" Mr. Rahul Khanha , you are the CEO of the company Lespark Ltd dealing with Markman's industries exporting manufactured luxury car parts and exporting it various countries including Spain, U.S, Denmark , France, and many other countries. You have been dealing with The MarkMan's company for five years and its owned by Mr.Shah Khan and the profit margin has been sky wards since then you are also dealing Gessler's German part and Rollers' for the past three years. And the stocks value in ADRs is high and is being invested by high marketers like Rohit Nanda himself. Do you want numbrrs Mr.Khanha ?"

" Wow Leela , i have to say I am quite impressed. So you do know the game thoughi wouldn'tmind getting your ohine number." He re, arked cheaply.

Elena face lit up in truimph and sass. She crossed her arms.