The knight's watch

He slightly frowned his wrinkling face examining his bruises, his black eye gifted by a person he now despised more than ever. His greying hair stood up on his neck when he slightly touched his left eye.

"Ahhh." He exclaimed.

"You deserve every bit of it for what you did to her." The young man almost six feet tall standing behind Kamlesh snarled. His anger made his handsome face crinkle near his eyes but it never harmed the beauty his face projected. With a perfectly sculpted lip giving way to his sharp nose his eyebrows, a dark black which were now bent in his attempt in holding back himself from beating up the man who once he knew harassed his lover.

 With a perfectly sculpted lip giving way to his sharp nose his eyebrows, a dark black which were now bent in his attempt in holding back himself from beating up the man who once he knew harassed his lover

"His and only his." He smiles at the thought of Elena but anyone could mistake that smile of his for an arrogant smirk. The things he could do to Elena. He smirked this time, curving his dark pink lips, his thickly stubbled cheek gives way to his dimple to shape up. Even the thought of losing Elena to Rahul the person he grew up despising made his blood boil.

"Think! Think what would stop them from getting married instead." He talked slowing.

"I don't know." Kamlesh suggested irritatingly.

"You don't know ?" Rohan said smoothly like a hunter wooing his prey into a trap.

"I am not your servant. I am a millionaire and I have already done too much just because you said you will stop Elena from marrying this boy who beat me up.." He now was too angry as he recalled the things he had done just because he was under Rohan's influence. How he had arranged for the shopkeeper to mix something Rohan gave in Elena's plate of panipuri. He didn't care for Elena. She was just his tool, but he did care bout how Rohan cowed him around with his pressing looks and influencing eyes.

In flash he was pushed back by Rohan. He groaned as he crashed on the mirror sending it to pieces.

"You will do as I say," Rohan snarled. He was now exiting the room leaving back a injured old hag tending to himself. "Or you die." He finishes his unfinished threat to Kamlesh and strides out of the room, his black double breasted coat, now unbuttoned casting a shadow on the walls which would arouse fear in anyone.

..
Narrator's POV

Elena's attempt to hold back her smile was once again defeated when Rahul started kissing her on her weak spot.
"Rahul stop, I am trying to work here." She whispered. It was half past midnight and everyone was sleeping except the new lovebirds. Those words was certainly not enough to stop her fiancée from pulling her closer to him.

Elena finally decided to give up when she kept her laptop aside and turned to look into his chocolate brown orbs that were eyeing her since when he accompanied her in her room.

"Come here you." Rahul rasped as his lips met with Elena's. Elena was the one to break their reverie. She had work to do.
"Rahul, fifteen minutes and I am all yours." Rahul smirked.
He considers arguing back but Elena interrupts him with a finger on his lips.."Or I am letting you deal with Mrs.Berganza."