Bhidhaai.

Dedicated: To Chuchu1220 for being the best reader ever and leaving awesome comments and suggestions every time you read. :)  this update is for you.

"I slept with Abhimanyu." I said biting my lip.

"Thats cool. You both are a thing now huh ? . Why do you look like you don't like this relationship with Abhi. I want a party!!!" Elena exclaimed.

Shruthi just stared at Elena.

"You are going to be the coolest bhabi ever ever.!! I said imagining Elena in our house being Bhabi bhabi cool.

"Abhi regretted sleeping with me. He thinks we did it just because we were drunk but the truth is i wasn't drunk."

"I am really sorry Shruthi". She said looking down.

"But i am sure he lied." She says as a matter of fact.

"How do you know.?!"

"Boys..they have this idiotic bro code that they believe they shouldn't hit on their bro's sister thats you."

"But thats stupid." I say

"Yes they are stupid." She says smirking.

So Abhi likes me too i just have to bring that Abhi out. The one who is not stupid enough to have the thought of regret for sleeping with me.

..

The next day Elena woke up too tired to crawl out of her warm sheets but she had to or else her so called fiancée Rahul will barge in her privacy storming into her room and waking her up personally. She quickly leaves a note to Meera on the dining table about the eatables she had prepared.

Soon she could feel his presense behind her she turned on time to see Rahul peeping curiously at Elena's shabby scrawl on the sticky notes.

"Whats so special to stare at.?" Asked Elena.

"I have never seen your handwriting.Just curious to see my soon to be Bhiwi's handwriting" he says snatching Elena's sandwich.

"Heyy! Thats mine." Says Elena.

"Joh tera oh mera hai wifey." He said smirking at a fuming Elena.

"How do you manage to be so irritating Rahul.?"

"Aadhat dal le Leela." He said smirking at her. ( Get used to it )

They left the house soon bickering about how they behaved towards each other.

When they reach the quarters Elena quickly takes a small box from her handbag and extends her  hand to Rahul.

"Take it idiot." She says.

"Ow whats it ?" he says shaking the box curiously. He impatiently peels off the cover to find a velvet box he opens it almost instantly. It was a gold bracelet. Rahul took it and unhooked it. He closely examined it.

"Hey ! it has my name on it." He exclaimed, looking at the engraving RAHUL on the bracelet. He struggled to put it on his right wrist.

"You know helping is not a sin." He said to elena. Elena slowly hooked the bracelet already getting nervous with the sudden proximity.

"Thank you so much Lele. Whats it for ?"

"Its for your Birthday duffer." Said Elena in duh tone.

"Thank you lele. Um Leela i have to tell something to you."

"Kya.?"

He had the word guilt plastered to his face and Elena was quick to identify it.

"I lied to you. It wasn't my birthday yesterday."

That was it.

...

It was a week since Rahul's so called confession on his fake Birthday and it was the day the Khanha's, Ms.Kapoor, Sharmas and Malhotras were to leave London for the 'Big Fat Indian wedding to be held in Udaipur , the Khanha's Native place.

"Elena are you done packing yet!!"
screeched Meera. It was 10:15 and Meera was damn sure the reporting time was 10:45 am.

Meera runs to Elena's room to see Elena hugging a frame to her chest and crying. She sits beside Elena.

"Elena you know its getting late. They will be here soon to take you."
Said Meera.

"I..i. know. This can't be happening so soon.!" Says elena in a cracked up voice. She hugs Meera tightly.

"I will miss you. Please come mia."

"You know thats impossible nah Lele." Says meera starting to crack up.

Ding Doong!!!

Meera is the first to pull off from the hug.

"They are here Lele. I can't come out i guess Abhi will be there with them and i don't want anyone recognizing me. "

"Bye Meera. I will miss you a lot. Call daily without fail. Bang the right guy if possible. No blondies. Don't drink too much. Do your album like 'Jackass' , take rest often."

"I can't believe i am taking instructions from "you"." Said meera mockingly.

Elena slapped Meera playfully on her back.

"Abbhi meri bhidhaai ho chuki hai na." Said Elena trailing towards the door her grip on Meera's hand loosening.

Elena comes out of the room wiping away the tears threatening to fall. She quickly walk towards the door to come face to face with a smirking Rahul. She wanted to slap the smirk off his face but in the presence of everyone just a yard away curiously looking at the couple she could do nothing but put on a frown.

"Come on. Everyone is waiting."

"Yeah." Sighed Elena taking one last look of her home.

..

Hey guys !!! howz the update. I am really really sorry. I know its beem too late this time and jus two more votes to reach 300 !!! Thank you for bearing with my laaate updates. VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY. I know its a short update but school is always keeping me busy. I will try to update by next week. Till then buh bye guys ..