Rahul Khanha

Rahul khanha , yeah that's me.

I am 24 years old. I have my business, I have my loving parents and my irritatingly cute sister. I love them so much and they mean everything to me. I would do anything for them.

I had done my graduation in America, away from home and finished my higher studies in Harvard Business School. I was that kind of kid who never believed in pestering my brian with unwanted theories and useless impractical knowledge and thus I got out of college mid-year to get into the play ground of business with my dad when i was just 21 years old. So far, the journey wasn't bad at all.

I looked after my dad and Mr.Riaz's business. They were two of the most influencing businessmen in London but my dad was left alone to handle the business all by himself when Mr.Riaz and his wife Mrs. Sheila passed away in a tragic car accident 3 years ago. And thus i assisted him.

Riaz uncle and my mom grew up together like siblings and he was my dad's best mate all the time, they were so close and they started off this business as a partnership.
I never got to see much of the Kapoors when I moved to Seattle when I was 7 years old to study in American and Indian school of university education. I was sent off to the hostel as a family tradition and couldn't see them a lot but my parents and i often visited them.

Life goes on but love is what decides whether you are living your life to the fullest. As far as i know I was just going with the flow. I wasn't loving my life I was just living it.

Raiz uncle and Shiela aunty had a daughter, Elena. I have never seen their daughter but ironically I had to marry her. Yes, even my life and love story was already written and decided just like any other brown youngster's fate. But I had to respect my mom and dad's decision. I have already misbehaved enough. I didn't want to disappoint them.
I didn't know what she was doing now. Maybe she was attending uni or something. I had to marry her anyways.

20 years back..

It was a fine evening in Kapoor's place. The Khannas and the Kapoors together seemed to have a great time over a cup of hot chaai.

Elena's tiny palms were on Rahul's messy hair making it even more messier and Rahul was running around making it difficult for her to meddle with his soft yet thick hair.

Raiz was proudly beaming down at them.
"Arrey yehan dekh yaar Aarya thumhari bahu kya kar rahi hai." He said laughing.

"Kuch math bol meri bahu ekdhum A class hai.." he said protectively.

"Kitni sundar lag rahi hai meri bachu Elena. Kahin nazar na lag jaye."

Devika hugged Sheila and looked at Rahul and Elena playing with each other not knowing what was planned for them.